There Stuck...

• Thread starter compaqgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

compaqgrower

So i transplanted about a week ago, been feeding nutrients, temp.and humidity is right, even added more lights, now im confused as to why it hasnt shown any improvement...any suggestions would help. Thanks.

There stuck
The Terps

The Terps

Are the other plants growing and just not that little guy?
To me the plant looks fine. Just be patient for it was a small plant from probably a small pot and the little guy will be trying to develop a healthy root mass which does take energy. I see your in 5 gal pot with coco so I would water and let the pots get pretty dry then water a gain in order to speed the rooting process up they like air but once you get them well rooted you can water more. I imagine that little guy is going to start growing real quick real soon.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
That's a big pot for a small plant. And the soil looks real dry... Keep the soil moist .

C

compaqgrower

Yes, the other ones are growing noticeably, its just that one, that hasnt shown any growth...it is a big pot, but i only wanted to do one transplant so i didnt risk killing them..thanks for the help

C

compaqgrower

Its just the top thats dry, its still moist towards the bottom..

The Terps

The Terps

Ya it's a healthy looking plant and that sort of thing happens where not all plants get off to the same start especially when growing from seed. But give it time it may surprise you.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Make sure that plant isn't colder then the others as well, cold will slow growth

C

compaqgrower

Alrite thank you, ill give it some more time lol, they shouldnt be cold, there all pretty much next to each other, and its been running in the higher 80° the last couple days

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Looks like a seedling, and some plants are just runts when it comes to growth speed. I usually see them every time I pop seeds. Give it time, you never know, it could hit puberty and just explode, outgrowing everything. Like @The Terps said, it is most likely developing a solid root system.
Best of luck.
Peace

C

compaqgrower

Lol so its still looks pretty much the same as it did up above(2nd pic showed)... i got two that are about 8 inches tall looking great(1st & 4th pic). And then the one in the paper cup i topped(1st pic), and is looking great, and then one that has brown spotting on the leaves(3rd pic)..? Probly K or N problem im sure..thanks for checking up!

20150117 131426
20150117 131416
20150117 131400
20150117 131349
The Terps

The Terps

Just a suggestion but I tend to have better luck putting plants in larger containers from a 1 gal pot. Seems to allow them to absorb the water in the medium quicker so water more often sooner.

Latest posts

Top Bottom