There's a thin line between fries and shakes.

• Thread starter ronvmpc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kushtrees

Sticky traps work great for fliers. Bti as seamaiden said is good, but it will only help with the larva so you need to kill the adults. Azatrol/ azamax works well.

I've been using SNS 203 lately, it's plant oils like clove and rosemary oil, it works well but you need to have real complete coverage. I use it as a soil drench since I'm in flower and it supposedly will burn buds if used as a foliar.

Also dnt mix SNS203 and azamax together, I called SNS and they said you would get some off gassing.

If you don't mind the chemical route merit or any imidacloprid should kill em but I've only tried the more people friendly stuf to keep em down

Some people say letting the medium dry out will help kill em. I've never tried it though for fear of hurting the ladies

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Lol. I filled my room with like 12 fly traps. Medium is completely dried out. Top dressed with sand.

squiggly

squiggly

Lol. I filled my room with like 12 fly traps. Medium is completely dried out. Top dressed with sand.

What kind of traps, the pull down strips or the yellow cards?

(you want the yellow cards)

squiggly

squiggly

Also watch out with the little single mix package of azamax. This stuff isn't good to touch and I opened the package gloveless to find one of the vials open and my hand covered in the stuff.

I was extra fucking pissed.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Yellow card. I've had azamax sitting in my garage for a while now. I'm hoping to get through this grow without using it though. It really makes me uncomfortable letting the medium dry completely out. Especially at 5 1/2 weeks into flower. Tomorrow ima hit with the last dose of koolbloom and keep these girls well fed the rest of the way out.

I'm really liking what I'm seeing with this j1. I've put those plants through hell and they are still pulling through like champs. Frosty with a citrus skunk aroma. I cant wait to smoke Her. Definitely gonna put these under 2k next run.

Lol. Completely off topic but really read into Ben Franklin if u have a chance as he is a wild dude. One of his last regrets on his death bed was he spent to much money on "books, beer, and prostitutes."

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I've read some folks who swear by Neem oil well emulsified, so I got a cheap hand blender to try it with. It only took a few days for the FGs to show up in my room, and yesterday I was outside enjoying the weather and getting my veggie starts going, and I got to witness an FG emerging from the larval body. I squished it.
What kind of traps, the pull down strips or the yellow cards?

(you want the yellow cards)
ESPECIALLY if you have long hair! God, I remember the first time I got my hair stuck in one of those fly strips. That shit just sucks.

I could get into Ben.

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
hay ron and madien long long time hows it going Seamaiden hope all is well with you .I can see all is well with ron looking good as always ron

peace and chop wood, carry water
freegrow

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
I've read some folks who swear by Neem oil well emulsified, so I got a cheap hand blender to try it with. It only took a few days for the FGs to show up in my room, and yesterday I was outside enjoying the weather and getting my veggie starts going, and I got to witness an FG emerging from the larval body. I squished it.

ESPECIALLY if you have long hair! God, I remember the first time I got my hair stuck in one of those fly strips. That shit just sucks.

I could get into Ben.

ouch !! that made my legs hurt

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

That would suck maiden. In those situations I tend to punch the closest living object in my sight.

Updates. About 45 days.

IMG 4018
IMG 4019
IMG 4020
IMG 4021
IMG 4022
IMG 4024
IMG 4017

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Damn freegrow. Its been a minute. Liking your new grow.

No fungus gnats in sight!!!
IMG 4023
Second round. Always got to run it twice to make sure. See that empty pot in the middle. Fukn cats!!! Seedling is TGA dairy queen.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
D'oh! Kitteh was in the basement yesterday, lookin' at my grow room. I said SCAT! YOU CAT! He said, "Meow!" I said, "Go get the rat, cat!" He said, "meow."

Not a fungus gnat in sight, eh? I never did get around to doing the Neem yet, have been using the mosquito dunk water because I wanted to see if it would really work. So far, not really. But nothing appears to be suffering for it, either. Still, I would prefer to be rid of the FGs.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Completely gone. I'd be lying. There's still some half deads on the trap but they are tamed at the moment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom