• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Puffntuff

Puffntuff

These babies are hungry
These babies are hungry 2
These babies are hungry 3
These babies are hungry 4
I think I'm looking at a K def. Not sure why these are showing it when all the others are fine. The 1st to pics are DWB and the 3rd pic is mackinaw. The 4th pic is all the starters I have going. Any idea?

way2green

way2green

I really don't know but they look green and lush.
Good luck....

MrG

MrG

Looks like a p Def to me, did you check your runoff? You could just have a ph issue and your locked out. They look great, very minor issue.
Also i do have a shirt for you, have been busy. Sorry

Puffntuff

Puffntuff

What throws me off is they don't share the same genes and are the only ones effected. I have 30+ other strains sitting in the same custom organic soil and I'm not seeing anything on any others? Maybe I'll have to water these seperetly?

way2green

way2green

I am experiencing a very similar problem with a couple of new strains. I know my ph and soil is ok because everything else is flourishing. I have narrowed my issues down to being root bound. All my new strains are sativa dominate and are out growing their pots. I don't really see those issues with your girls. I think you will overcome your issues rather quickly!

way2green

way2green

Well I actually do see a couple of girls that may be to big for their home on second glance.

Puffntuff

Puffntuff

I replanted a bodhi blood orange because she was guzzling water and I was tired of watering her thirsty ass so much lol. But when I removed from cup there were no rootbound issues at all. And she is the biggest plant in there. Don't know if she is a she or not just being optimistic lol.

way2green

way2green

Yep. I feel your pain. I gotta couple of seedlings that are trying to grow through the roof and their siblings are all quadruplets. I still gotta flower to find out for sure.

erovinnaC

erovinnaC

Looks like a pH issue to me. I went through the same recently but it was much more severe than your problem.

Good luck they are doing good!

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Not N-, not K-. Looks like it could be a beginning Ca-, or a P+. K issues present mid-plant most often, IME.
Ok I'm starting a petition right here n now! @Seamaiden needs to add Dr. To the front of her handle! I love your info and while most people looking for help are hoping to find out the problem like N P CA you get specific as to too much or too little of N P...... your awesome!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ok I'm starting a petition right here n now! @Seamaiden needs to add Dr. To the front of her handle! I love your info and while most people looking for help are hoping to find out the problem like N P CA you get specific as to too much or too little of N P...... your awesome!
Noooo..!!! I can barely give shots, mang. Not to mention the why of how I know this stuff--it only comes from fucking up. :o

Top Bottom