They Are Automatic, Leaves A Lot, Feel A Little Droop, Do Not Know What Problem, Already Entered Flo

• Thread starter leamon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
leamon

leamon

They are automatic leaves a lot feel a little droop do not know what problem already entered f
They are automatic leaves a lot feel a little droop do not know what problem already entered f 2
They are automatic leaves a lot feel a little droop do not know what problem already entered f 3

leamon

leamon

I'm going to trim their blades tonight, and use a plastic bracket to open the branches to try to make the light shine even more.

Monster762

Monster762

Yup trim em let some light in. I’d say pinch leaf stems n pluck that way but you need a good bit trim. No new growth obviously some lower stuff won’t ever be anything so weed through some of that too. Don’t overdo it at one time. Open the top up first.

Madbud

Madbud

It’s hard to trim those healthy lower branches but you’ll get bigger colas on top. Looks nice.

leamon

leamon

I opened them with wire to make the light even more uniform, and the branches below I knew only the leaves that were about to wither, and those tiny shoots that didn't get too much pruning.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Why have you not pruned your auto? This is important you want your light on your branches so your flower will grow structure, if you want to perk up your auto throw in a little new pearlite, flush out your plant and give a bit of fish emulsion, that usaly works, but if your auto is stuck at that stage it' probably trying to get rid of something, yes you most certainly can prune autos and should when necessary, you want your light on your branches so they can thickn, that pic is a 61 day old auto, note the branch is pruned the light is on the flower, and it has decent bud structure. SNOLEPERD

leamon

leamon

I split each branch a few days ago to make the light shine even more evenly, properly pruning some of the bottom buds, and then trimming the canopy again to block the light from the leaves.

Latest posts

Top Bottom