They hate us cause they HortulANUS

• Thread starter Hortulanus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hortulanus

Hortulanus

Day 28 Flower

Can you guys remind me to pump the breaks the next time I think it’s a good idea to run multiple strains in one tent?
The differing heights, nutrient needs, etc. are killing me.
Thanks

The Cookies

I won’t run these indoor again. Unless I forget that I said that. They do great up at the cottage but I can’t control them like the others, NL for instance. I’ll save them for outdoor next time. Maybe this is entirely me justifying my fuck up.

12991A82 1AA5 4AFA B7E0 E9926F21D5E3

Retired NL mom

If I were smart I would have run a tent of her cuts alone. But nooooo why not just start popping Sativa beans and throw them in the tent too??🤣

4D4AA509 6E97 471A 8B39 A81ECC02AFAA
FA258CD8 E452 4747 BD09 553F50FEAA7A

NL Cut
Yep, should have just run 8 of these SOG. She has this one terp that drives me wild. I don’t know which it is and I’ve smelled it only once on one other strain. Like something I just can’t put my finger on but candied or carmelized, if that makes sense.

D85E469D 5915 4CA5 A5EE 740B9B21F9B9

I tried flash this round I don’t know if it’s any better. I’m ordering new phones for us on Boxing Day. Hopefully get some better pictures in the New Year.

FAB575A7 6341 416E A7FC 627667A5F822

LBBM

I think my plan worked. It turns out I can keep her pretty small without too much shock. Her buds are still growing and fattening up and now the trichs are starting to pop. I’d like to run her SOG if she’s this easily manipulated. I’ll see if the stress ends up in balls first though. She’s a great smoke and I’m everything I’ve crossed so far. She’s pure lemon cleaner smelling.

5BC39A30 2B4D 43A8 88F3 DD7C806C53BD

Yep she got burnt too. Poor lady. I’ve been feeding her and the others on the same schedule I’ve used for the NL before and some of them don’t like it. The Cookies seem to hate it.

93427E9C B631 42AD 80F9 99D51504239D

J-A

Yeah man 🤷‍♂️
I would be fine with killing her but that damn scent is too good and unique. Have to keep her around to see it through. I took a cut so if she gets too tall I’ll chop the tops 🥴🤢🤮 but let the bottom half’s ripen and give her a full grow outdoor in the summer.
I wish y’all could smell her. Tiny flowers but that can be fixed down the road.

B18772B8 B80C 44EA 8429 C77F6F5A60F1

286952B4 CA79 4D85 8171 F3233F29EDAD

I smoked some Blueberry Cheesecake before writing that.
Inferred smoke report:
the shit makes you chatty

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

Quick update about mom’s tent with the 4 cookies. Things are looking good. No more male flowers on the one but the calyxes look weird. I’d say they almost look male except for the stigmas coming out of them.
Got all four plants on risers.

here’s the views:
E9AB2221 6600 4F32 AD3A 58902F14CCA9
6E7F16AF E939 4E86 BED2 FB170A2B8F62
2A46E339 8334 4FAB B138 2008AA46D0DF

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

It’s official, I ordered new genetics. Pretty excited for the new @Dragonsflame genetics I have coming in.
If anyone has been thinking about ordering, Dragonsflame has a pretty bad ass deal right now buy a pack and get a pack of love stash plus tickets for a huge draw they are doing.

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

Day 30 things still look alive.

J-A - this prehistoric ass looking plant man. I can’t wait to see how this smokes. I really like it’s terps and want it to be worth the struggle of keeping it around.
63493838 A81B 4929 82E6 80C5C22F542F
B572D6F5 1019 4073 9BEE C1B1CC8872F7
8E0FB8AB 53D7 42ED AB61 991E70E9810D

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

Welp... Minor ( 3 total spots) PM at two locations that had less airflow then the rest of the tent. RH stable still 50%
Cookies only strain getting hit. The green pheno less so plus it’s frosting up and the red pheno isn’t. I’m inclined to chop cookie B.

I’m not ever going to get an hermetically sealed space here so thinking about ozone... anyone had any luck with a small ozone generator in tent?
I’m wondering if I could get a small one and put it in tent, have it cycle on in the evening. Maybe a dumb bro science idea who knows.

Post-Script:
*Fuck (lightly) cookies and anyone who says PM ain’t systemic
*i don’t think the DFG will have an issue but I may be wrong.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Welp... Minor ( 3 total spots) PM at two locations that had less airflow then the rest of the tent. RH stable still 50%
Cookies only strain getting hit. The green pheno less so plus it’s frosting up and the red pheno isn’t. I’m inclined to chop cookie B.

I’m not ever going to get an hermetically sealed space here so thinking about ozone... anyone had any luck with a small ozone generator in tent?
I’m wondering if I could get a small one and put it in tent, have it cycle on in the evening. Maybe a dumb bro science idea who knows.

Post-Script:
*Fuck (lightly) cookies and anyone who says PM ain’t systemic
*i don’t think the DFG will have an issue but I may be wrong.
I have a tiny crappy vivosun dehum in the flower tent with an ozone generator feature in it. Have no idea how effective it is but I've never had PM lol.

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

I have a tiny crappy vivosun dehum in the flower tent with an ozone generator feature in it. Have no idea how effective it is but I've never had PM lol.

That’s all the anecdotal evidence I need!
Haha also might be the strains you’re running.
Im thinking I may try it. I know at my old job we ran ozone generators and just a bit went along way.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I should probably also reiterate how useless this unit is otherwise...def do not waste your $. 👍

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

I should probably also reiterate how useless this unit is otherwise...def do not waste your $. 👍

Useless as a dehumidifier? I’m solely looking for ozone generation. Found a few. I’m thinking I’ll get one of the same ones I use for hunting. put it in tent and have it run for a few hours before lights on.

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

I've used big ozone's... In my lung rooms and exhausts before.
Nasty shit... Wouldn't want to run one in a living area.

I’ve run the big ozone’s in my old line of work (food production and distribution). I’m not talking that size. Ours would run about 10000mg/hour and it would kill you if you went into those rooms during sterilization.
I’m saying maybe 20-50mg/hour and only at night in a tent that is in a room separate from where we would be.
You think that would mitigate the risks?

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
I’ve run the big ozone’s in my old line of work (food production and distribution). I’m not talking that size. Ours would run about 10000mg/hour and it would kill you if you went into those rooms during sterilization.
I’m saying maybe 20-50mg/hour and only at night in a tent that is in a room separate from where we would be.
You think that would mitigate the risks?

For sure... Sounds like you know what you're doing... More than I did. 🙄

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

For sure... Sounds like you know what you're doing... More than I did. 🙄

Haha I wouldn’t quite say that but I appreciate the validation. I’m just in an area where pm is prevalent not just the type that hits cannabis either.

I guess the goal is to run pm-resistant strains but I don’t want to lose what I have now because I’m really close to buying dispo weed.

Moshmen

Moshmen

It’s official, I ordered new genetics. Pretty excited for the new @Dragonsflame genetics I have coming in.
If anyone has been thinking about ordering, Dragonsflame has a pretty bad ass deal right now buy a pack and get a pack of love stash plus tickets for a huge draw they are doing.
I ordered a while back and couldn’t be happier- haven’t smoked anything yet but the freebies and customer service was worth the price of admission! Positive experience so far for sure!

Top Bottom