They hate us cause they HortulANUS

• Thread starter Hortulanus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hortulanus

Hortulanus

I ordered a while back and couldn’t be happier- haven’t smoked anything yet but the freebies and customer service was worth the price of admission! Positive experience so far for sure!

Thanks for sharing man cause I appreciate the validation. Buying seeds always fills my head with doubt.

Which did you grab?

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Haha I wouldn’t quite say that but I appreciate the validation. I’m just in an area where pm is prevalent not just the type that hits cannabis either.

I guess the goal is to run pm-resistant strains but I don’t want to lose what I have now because I’m really close to buying dispo weed.

I'm in the Pacific Northwet... Know the struggle.

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

I'm in the Pacific Northwet... Know the struggle.

Yeah it sucks.
The LABs you’re spraying has to help though eh? I’ve heard the KNF input called OHN helps with resistance.
Have ever you messed with that?

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Something working... My swings are crazy.
I spray with LABS at least once a week.
Been spraying my bug juice almost daily since finding mites.

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

Something working... My swings are crazy.
I spray with LABS at least once a week.
Been spraying my bug juice almost daily since finding mites.

What kind of swings?
Are you spraying the LABs in flower too? If so how do you go about that? Avoid flowers?

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
What kind of swings?
Are you spraying the LABs in flower too? If so how do you go about that? Avoid flowers?

I don't drench the flowers... But they do get wet.
IMG 20201215 0558275092
IMG 20201215 0558391092

Moshmen

Moshmen

Thanks for sharing man cause I appreciate the validation. Buying seeds always fills my head with doubt.

Which did you grab?
Right from his site,I run the freebies first just cuz, I was after the blackberry moonshine, it’s up in a couple more months couple quickies of his gear the last one only had about 1 week vegging - would have been a nice big bud but I fucked up a watering or two, shit happens

3FD82E27 C40D 4D0B 97EC B8492C1FAD0F
5999BE23 26C5 4DB3 A0EF D1D2AB706D47
1C993C39 4D82 48C4 819A 86C42AB2E962
1B6C0F3F 1D68 44D9 8203 3A92D677085E
Hortulanus

Hortulanus

Right from his site,I run the freebies first just cuz, I was after the blackberry moonshine, it’s up in a couple more months couple quickies of his gear the last one only had about 1 week vegging - would have been a nice big bud but I fucked up a watering or two, shit happens

Damn he makes some pretty flowers.
I can’t wait.

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

Finally found BRV so I made some WCA tonight. First time making this. This is a fun one. Cause it bubbles.

1 part toasted eggshells to 10 parts Brown Rice Vinegar
Now I’m supposed to wait a week. Calcium. Whammy.

Picture for you folks who won’t open a video. Y’all have your reasons.
4E1261A3 58B0 4DC7 964C 003A0A046154

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
For PM prevention id just spray them down with powdered sulphur once a week up to week 2 of flower.

purecrop1 is also apparently very good at PM prevention. No way in hell would I run ozone in my house.

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

I do.
But watcha buying?... 'Cuz I'm not selling anything. Lol
What works for me, may or may not work for someone else... I'm just here sharing what I do and what I've done.
YMMV

Haha I’m sold on the efficacy of LABs
I was alluding to my earlier post that mentioned the plants responding well to just spraying the base.

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

For PM prevention id just spray them down with powdered sulphur once a week up to week 2 of flower.

purecrop1 is also apparently very good at PM prevention. No way in hell would I run ozone in my house.

Thanks man. I’m halfway through week four so I doubt I’ll spray sulphur.

I think you wouldn’t have to run the ozone in your house as your grow is in your shed no? Lol
Are you thinking industrial ozone generators. I’m talking the same type I use when I go hunting. Turn it on and it’s about 0.4% of the hourly output of the industrial ones.
Leave the room and it dissipates in a couple hours.

Any aversion other than the health dangers which I think I can mitigate?

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

Just swinging by my moms place to water her plants...
Oh man....
Open to some ideas. I’m going to buy a bit of height with the light by moving the carbon filter outside of the tent.

Top Bottom