They hate us cause they HortulANUS

• Thread starter Hortulanus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey H , I add it to the regular promix blend ......
Also , the plants will drink vigorously when they get larger , and the HP is a quick draining blend ...so you will water more frequently than soil you just need to follow the pace of your plants consumption ...
But promix in general retains moisture , you will get the idea after a few days ....
I've also added fortified soiled like roots organic or fox farm to promix with good success , except then you begin to introduce pests to the garden which will lead to nightmares ...

R

redshift75

I am planning to add a light when I switch to bloom. Possibly add another of the same or invest in something better depending on my fiancées mood and our available funds when that day comes.

Although this one should be giving me 30w/sqft already but I just don’t have faith in LEDs (cheap ones like mine)yet I guess
ive finished plenty under cheaper. So i think you will do ok. I did basic blurples and had no issues with them. I still rock them even with better options. Just is nice to have the variations.

Edit: my philosophy its only a junk light if you over pay and it under delivers. If you can grow bud and you were able to afford the lights. Then its a start. Never feel down about it. Lots of blurples & those types are right in the mark for people to afford and use. I myself am there on some tents and still growing buds. I prefer the sun anyways. But til i can harness the power of the sun and put it inside a little tent. Ill enjoy what i can afford and be happy with it when it works

Last edited by a moderator:
Moshmen

Moshmen

Got a fan into the tent tonight. Found this Dyson humidifier in my storage unit. Might be a bit over kill but it’s what I have for the time being. I have it set to a very low setting but it also doubles as a humidifier which kicks on automatically.

Grow medium has changed 🤦🏽‍♂️. I got my mom a bale of pro-mix HP and I guess now we are both using it.
Never used before any tips?

View attachment 1046331

Nice lookin good

Moshmen

Moshmen

I’m glad you said that cause I thought it looked a lot like coco. So it looks like coco but waters like soil?

I think I’m going to do liquid ferts so I’ll check out the dyno grow. See if I can get it up here.

do you add an additional 20% perlite to the hp
ive finished plenty under cheaper. So i think you will do ok. I did basic blurples and had no issues with them. I still rock them even with better options. Just is nice to have the variations.

Edit: my philosophy its only a junk light if you over pay and it under delivers. If you can grow bud and you were able to afford the lights. Then its a start. Never feel down about it. Lots of blurples & those types are right in the mark for people to afford and use. I myself am there on some tents and still growing buds. I prefer the sun anyways. But til i can harness the power of the sun and put it inside a little tent. Ill enjoy what i can afford and be happy with it when it works
Great philosophy Red! I wish some of the dill holes on the quantum board threads could understand! Everyone’s needs and wants are different!

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

Also , the plants will drink vigorously when they get larger , and the HP is a quick draining blend ...so you will water more frequently than soil you just need to follow the pace of your plants consumption ...
But promix in general retains moisture , you will get the idea after a few days ....
I've also added fortified soiled like roots organic or fox farm to promix with good success , except then you begin to introduce pests to the garden which will lead to nightmares ...

Sounds like this will work for me then. I love having to water often (weird I know, gives me stuff to do)

I’m pretty impressed by the mix though I must say. A good amount of perlite and only one giant stick in the whole bale so far. I’ve found rusty nuts and bolts in bags of soil before lol

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

Thanks I appreciate the hope I get from your message.

I’ve thought about adding solar tubes to the grow room before to add in additional sun but never got to doing it.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Yep. Funny thing is I didn’t realize anus was in the name I chose. But I’ll own it!
I'll work on your translation

Hoes are two LA'inz
I f'd em

I've had better

Whore tool anus

Hmmm

Gimme a moment

How art thou anus

Imma whore to my an... nm

Not applicable-anus

I'll have to get back to your whore's lil anus

Sorry

Worth a shot in the dark

So to speak

Careful, with the names

That are whores n famous

Remember

Powerz in the f1's

From hortilzanus

Buena suerte

It's your horticultural anus'd name

That'll make hortilanus notorious

And infinitely infamous

Nm me

I'm just a bigholedanus

Stick around with the crew

And

One day

They'll make Uranus cultivarz famous

Unless my queer jokes

Miss urbrownhairyroundlaneus

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

The sun does give life I guess. That’s a hard competition. Lol
I thought oh... wrong page

Thought we were talking bout

Where the sun don't shine

When the lights go dark n we zip up out teepeez

Just to flower the shit out of hortilanus'z not peepee

so let the budtgamezbeginnotenteringtherearbutt this sounds like the beginning of the back End

😁

Sorry... someone call the kat backennnD

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

Went by my local supply to look for dynagro but no luck. Going with Canna Aqua for this grow. Anyone have experience with Canna that wants to throw some 2 cents in.

Got some cuts of the NL and Lemon OG today under cloches.

5/8 beans cracked but gave four to my mom so I’ll only have one. Going to use the NL clones as back up in case.
1A3E0AEF 112E 482E BCDF 9DD3C547F437
BBCB3B89 3660 4713 BAB0 6C3F22F0EF3B

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

Typical stoner me didn’t realize what I’d done yesterday, even after taking a damn pic and typing it out...

Canna AQUA.

Already opened so I’m not getting a return on this. Could go now and buy Dyna like I wanted after @dire wolf ’s advice but damn I already bought this so I emailed Canna and let’s see what they say.
In the meantime anyone have 2 cents to offer on this?

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Same as always with new nutes...start at half or less than recommended and go from there! 👍🌱

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

Same as always with new nutes...start at half or less than recommended and go from there! 👍🌱

So far my moms had one half dose yesterday in the pro mix hp with no problems.

I’m concerned with their Aqua line being formulated for recirculating systems and I’m draining to waste.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
So far my moms had one half dose yesterday in the pro mix hp with no problems.

I’m concerned with their Aqua line being formulated for recirculating systems and I’m draining to waste.
Might just be an added buffer thing idk...better to ask the "real" hydro guys not me lol 🤣

dire wolf

dire wolf

Typical stoner me didn’t realize what I’d done yesterday, even after taking a damn pic and typing it out...

Canna AQUA.

Already opened so I’m not getting a return on this. Could go now and buy Dyna like I wanted after @dire wolf ’s advice but damn I already bought this so I emailed Canna and let’s see what they say.
In the meantime anyone have 2 cents to offer on this?
Hey Hort , don't worry , I'm comfortable using dyna but I also use many other nutrients
You'll be fine with whatever you chose .....

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

Hey Hort , don't worry , I'm comfortable using dyna but I also use many other nutrients
You'll be fine with whatever you chose .....

That’s why I was hoping to get dyna to have someone to run things by but local shop didn’t have.

Top Bottom