• Thread starter Hortulanus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Spot on.
I was gonna start spouting off sine and cosine waves and tangents, but then I remembered that I don't know math.
I have been on a boat though.
One day I will get around to writing up some thoughts on metaphors plotting perception of consciousness and sound via sin waves and derivatives thereof because it's a fun mental playground to get lost in.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Really? Forum GSC was a runt? I didn’t know that.

Oh no this is only validating the enmeshment I share with my plants lol

Oh, I'm sure someone here will have a different story.
All I know is what I was given years ago as forum GSC was a runt in my opinion... Absolutely beautiful, wonderful plant... That completely changed the standard at least as far as bag appeal... But a runt.

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

One day I will get around to writing up some thoughts on metaphors plotting perception of consciousness and sound via sin waves and derivatives thereof because it's a fun mental playground to get lost in.

aldous Huxley laid some bad ass ground work for that in Doors ofPerception. I’d check it out if you haven’t.

I’d lend a unsolicited warning if I could, I don’t know if a machine can decipher itself. But it’s fun to try.

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

Oh, I'm sure someone here will have a different story.
All I know is what I was given years ago as forum GSC was a runt in my opinion... Absolutely beautiful, wonderful plant... That completely changed the standard at least as far as bag appeal... But a runt.

I do love anomalies.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
aldous Huxley laid some bad ass grown work for that in Doors ofPerception. I’d check it out if you haven’t.

I’d lend a unsolicited warning if I could, I don’t know if a machine can decipher itself. But it’s fun to try.
Oh it can't. You can only decipher by adding a dimension and we cannot add a dimension unless we figure out quantum computing and then maybe idk. But Godel proved that any system sufficiently complex to reflect the entirety of the universe is also prone the fatal flaw of any truth system: self-reflection, or evaluating the truth value of the statement "this statement is not true."

Roughly.

Anyway, i don't believe in Truth or Objective Reality and upon reflection find the notion silly. There is only the sum of conscious experience (people, animals, plants, etc) and our instrumentation at absolute most and that does not rise to the level of Truth in an absolutist sense (especially if you believe in quantum theory where each particle is only very probably in this universe at any given time)...giving myself permission to drift into the shades of gray in my perception as not just the best I can do but the best the human race can do (a sum of perceptions and approximations) has allowed me to better prioritize my life based on the density of coherence to my understanding. If has also allowed me to be more comfortable with my spiritual and artistic feelings as existing in the same truth space as my logical brain, just at a different coherence to others if not myself. This has alleviated lots of stress because again, my brain is stupid and hates itself sometimes. But not as much lately.

Anyway sorry that was only loosely about pot. And yes, i should get around to doors of perception. Thanks for the shout.

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

Oh it can't. You can only decipher by adding a dimension and we cannot add a dimension unless we figure out quantum computing and then maybe idk. But Godel proved that any system sufficiently complex to reflect the entirety of the universe is also prone the fatal flaw of any truth system: self-reflection, or evaluating the truth value of the statement "this statement is not true."

Roughly.

Anyway, i don't believe in Truth or Objective Reality and upon reflection find the notion silly. There is only the sum of conscious experience (people, animals, plants, etc) and our instrumentation at absolute most and that does not rise to the level of Truth in an absolutist sense (especially if you believe in quantum theory where each particle is only very probably in this universe at any given time)...giving myself permission to drift into the shades of gray in my perception as not just the best I can do but the best the human race can do (a sum of perceptions and approximations) has allowed me to better prioritize my life based on the density of coherence to my understanding. If has also allowed me to be more comfortable with my spiritual and artistic feelings as existing in the same truth space as my logical brain, just at a different coherence to others if not myself. This has alleviated lots of stress because again, my brain is stupid and hates itself sometimes. But not as much lately.

Anyway sorry that was only loosely about pot. And yes, i should get around to doors or perception. Thanks for the shout.
I cant converse like this because it would take me an hour just to write out a response to clarify I understand where you’re coming from but damn I’d love to grab a coffee and talk phop with you if you’re ever in Toronto my dude.

Glad you’re able to hate yourself less these days man. The shame and guilt that occupy self hate are prophylactic to joy.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I cant converse like this because it would take me an hour just to write out a response to clarify I understand where you’re coming from but damn I’d love to grab a coffee and talk phop with you if you’re ever in Toronto my dude.

Glad you’re able to hate yourself less these days man. The shame and guilt that occupy self hate are prophylactic to joy.
Be careful, i may take you up on that hahaha. Once travel is allowed again in the world, maaaaaybeeeeee.

Or if you end up in chicago.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Your funky Hindu? Or you got other mutants hiding in there?

The funky Hindu... Yea, I don't know wtf is going on there. It makes me smile though 🤣

The plants I put into flower a few days ago are mostly GSC crosses... And at least three of them have some quirks.🤪

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

The funky Hindu... Yea, I don't know wtf is going on there. It makes me smile though 🤣

The plants I put into flower a few days ago are mostly GSC crosses... And at least three of them have some quirks.🤪

I’m following along with that funky Hindu. Interested to see how that goes down.
Are you using pgr or hormones?

most of mine right now are GSC crosses except for Lil Baby Big Mama and the NL.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
I’m following along with that funky Hindu. Interested to see how that goes down.
Are you using pgr or hormones?

most of mine right now are GSC crosses except for Lil Baby Big Mama and the NL.

Nice.
No hormones or PGR's... At least not intentionally.
I'm thinking something in the essential oils triggered SOME thing, though.

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

Ten days since I took this cut and stuck it straight into Promix HP after a hormone dip. If it’s like this I’m gonna skip the rhizotonic and save myself that money.
02FFCAE0 A099 4028 84A5 D465531E052E

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

First step towards going full asian natural farming/KNF tonight. I won’t have everything ready until spring but will be using some things like the LAB and the WCA or FAA on more current grows.

bloody acronyms man

I washed some rice and kept the water. Going to add ten parts milk when it’s ready. Less then a week.

then I'll separate the whey from curds and keep it to use. The curds I’ll attempt a cheese who knows. That’s future hortulanus’ problem.
D7EE8991 B57D 4184 B5BD D8222932966F
208DF935 250B 44E8 935B 92D41EE428EF

Last is a slide from natural farming Hawaii’s website. This is over simplified but a starter
99870A2F E507 484D B81C 1118C3F60404

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
First step towards going full asian natural farming/KNF tonight. I won’t have everything ready until spring but will be using some things like the LAB and the WCA or FAA on more current grows.

bloody acronyms man

I washed some rice and kept the water. Going to add ten parts milk when it’s ready. Less then a week.

then I'll separate the whey from curds and keep it to use. The curds I’ll attempt a cheese who knows. That’s future hortulanus’ problem.
View attachment 1053324View attachment 1053322
Last is a slide from natural farming Hawaii’s website. This is over simplified but a starter
View attachment 1053323
Nice! I have been curious about this but found it kind of hard to know where to even start. Don't think I will be running it any time in the near or even medium term, but I'm curious how it works!

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
reCognitionSequence(Hortulanus, beluga, acronymOverload());
*Beep beep boop*
0.........25............57.............TRANSMISSION COMPLETE
|
|
🤣
I got through reading that first bit and, before I could even finish my thought, I was reading it.
Trippy shit, man 😵

Last edited:
Hortulanus

Hortulanus

Fed them all today at once. Too soon for some, not enough for others but I figured for ease I’d try it and see how they all respond.
Low and slow...

Started with: 7.65pH & 150ppm
Seachem Prime + Calimagic + Canna Aqua A+B.
In: EC 1.1 6.3pH
Out: EC 1.1 (maybe cause I threw worm castings in mix? Maybe cause the plants are so damn small that they aren’t ready yep that’s it) 6.3ph

I went in with 6.3ph because my run off has been low pH 4.5-5.4 with the Promix hp but I think the lime has kicked into effect so next week I’ll go in at 6-6.2pH

1D13F55E B2D4 4BF3 AAAB 8952AB2AF27E

This guy didn’t help at all. He just laid there like a lazy ass.

E2C18260 9844 4A45 A12B 2D94AE8A71A6

Top Bottom