Thick Ass Glass

• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Hello. Just thought I would give my thoughts on thickass glass. I ordered a triple fritted disc glass piece from them. When I got my piece I couldn't believe how hard it was to hit. I had read there return policy and because I had used it I figured it was a waste of money and I was out. I was frustrated and posted a pic on IG calling it unhittable. The top fritted disc only has one little hole so it was restricted. I had not contacted them about the issue. After me posting on IG they said hey email us. After emailing them I've heard from them twice in 24 hours! They're sending me a replacement asap. Their customer service has been AWESOME since I contacted them. I just wanted to post this for my fellow smokers looking for affordable glass. With TAG you'll have customer support! I will give a full report when I get the new piece. If it works like the video which I expect it's going to be a sweet rig!

Last edited by a moderator:
soopy

soopy

Nice! That's always good to hear.

Avoid Novaglassworks on Etsy like the plague!!! Took them two months to ship me two chillums, one of which looked like a Chinese knock-off, super thin piece of shit....

Fuck Nova Glass Works!!!! In Denver btw.....

Lol, glad to hear you had a good experience. I'll check TAG out again...

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Nice! That's always good to hear.

Avoid Novaglassworks on Etsy like the plague!!! Took them two months to ship me two chillums, one of which looked like a Chinese knock-off, super thin piece of shit....

Fuck Nova Glass Works!!!! In Denver btw.....

Lol, glad to hear you had a good experience. I'll check TAG out again...
That's funny I looked on etsy. I've never bought from anyone on there but I browse occasionally. This thing is thick and heavy. I wouldn't worry bout breaking it.

straincreation

straincreation

That's funny I looked on etsy. I've never bought from anyone on there but I browse occasionally. This thing is thick and heavy. I wouldn't worry bout breaking it.
How long did they tske to ship initially if you dont mind me askin. I was looking at the site they got some good prices. I usually dont buy glsss online but since your situation seemed to work out the way it did, i thought id give it a try.
Thanks.
happy farmin;)

soopy

soopy

If that's directed at me....it took 2 1/2 months for the clown I ordered through to get my chillums to me. He's a joke, but I've had other orders from Etsy show up 2 days later. It's a great way to support small artists....and tall ones to, haha.

S

seebobsled

I have gotten a few pieces from them. Ships in a weeks time. Packs well, never a broken piece! I like their
10" hammerhead perked sidecar great function and price! Its my daily driver.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Hello. Just thought I would give my thoughts on this company. I ordered a triple fritted disc glass piece from them. When I got my piece I couldn't believe how hard it was to hit. I had read there return policy and because I had used it I figured it was a waste of money and I was out. I was frustrated and posted a pic on IG calling it unhittable. The top fritted disc only has one little hole so it was restricted. I had not contacted them about the issue. After me posting on IG they said hey email us. After emailing them I've heard from them twice in 24 hours! They're sending me a replacement asap. Their customer service has been AWESOME since I contacted them. I just wanted to post this for my fellow smokers looking for affordable glass. With TAG you'll have customer support! I will give a full report when I get the new piece. If it works like the video which I expect it's going to be a sweet rig!
Customer service at its finest , now next time you need new glass were you going to get it. Company's tend to be so short sighted at time but a solid company will lose a few bucks to make extra next time .
Glad to here it OH .. Hope the new one rocks :)

Just so happens that I'm in need of a dab pipe after reading the rosin thread the other night and guess were I'm gonna get it

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Customer service at its finest , now next time you need new glass were you going to get it. Company's tend to be so short sighted at time but a solid company will lose a few bucks to make extra next time .
Glad to here it OH .. Hope the new one rocks :)

Just so happens that I'm in need of a dab pipe after reading the rosin thread the other night and guess were I'm gonna get it
Hey bro hope everything is smooth sailing out your way. I'm gonna be looking for a new peice to. This one broke when I left water in it and left it in my garage on a -40 degree night. It still worked for months after initially cracking but it finally died on me.

Yesca Catty

Yesca Catty

Oh Shii! As for me - the final factor of a good glass is to choose brands with long-standing reputation such companies as Grav Labs, American Made Glass (AMG), etc.

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
These guys buy my stuff and carry it, stand up guys to deal with in my opinion.

I am hmkglass on IG if you wanna see my shit.

Top Bottom