thieves!

• Thread starter greenthumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

greenthumb

I think someone has found one of my outdoor plots but theyve left the plants.
so its got to be some scumbag waiting till they are good enough to nick.
i assume so anyway as the police would have made a fuss about it and ripped it up and the whole area would be trampled down.
now what would you suggest?
my thoughts are to make a 2 foot trap right in front of the plants.
1 dig a hole 2x2x2 deep and then put really sharpened 6" nails in a board and place in bottom.make sure you wash it with boilng water afterward to wash away any grease(fingerprints on the nails and wood)or just wear the rubber gloves for washing pots.
2 pic some well grown grass the thick bottom stalks and put them across the hole and then put a little covering of soil and sow some grass seed let it grow.
then when the thieving basterds come to nick it the fuckers get a foot full of nails.

vote
fair enough or too far!

B

biggs

it's a good idea,but what if some young kids come across it as well. could you live with your self if you killed or badly injured one. don't think i could. your better off (if you've got the time) camping out by them when there close to harvest, to make sure no one gets at them. and if you spot anyone kick their fucking ass!!

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
it's a good idea,but what if some young kids come across it as well. could you live with your self if you killed or badly injured one. don't think i could. your better off (if you've got the time) camping out by them when there close to harvest, to make sure no one gets at them. and if you spot anyone kick their fucking ass!!

Sounds like a better idea :)

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Yeah..those nails sound deadly. Can you relocate the plants at all? If not..then just watch them carefully. That sucks!

M

Monkey

Print out a warning/plea that these are medical plants heading for a patient that needs their medicine and can not afford it otherwise...Make sure it was not hand written and post in the middle of the plants...Maybe you will strike a chord with them...it is the truth anyways...

Monkey :animal0057:

labud

labud

thats a great way to do an awful lot of time....I could ,should say more but it would be very insulting!!!!

B

blueleaf

get an ip camera, and one of these lights that go on on movment rec.
youll be fine

G

greenday

Beartraps?

Dang, and I thought my idea of hiding a beartrap under some leaves was bad. Dismemberment to all thieves!!

-Greenday

F

fruitloops

protect your crops. i would wait it out. sleep there. and let them meet my dogs

wonka

wonka

this is the way i would go

sun

sun

your safest bet might be to cut your losses & make some oil theives might be the least of your troubles .sorry to hear about your troubles

G

greenthumb

just one of those mad ideas wouldnt actually do it just wanted to see what people would say and good responce and they say weed makes you crazy and it will ruin you morally. BULLSHIT

M

malikia

get what they call budyback cam littel camera guys use to check deer and stuff runin around there feilds there not bad price can find any hunting supply store

R

redog

Re:GreenThumb

I'm all for boobyTraps.Like when Peterson got it in the Green Berets.
Then the thought of some young kid getting hurt ain't right even if he is a dirtbag,so the next thing I would do is try to move them.Lot of work but that's a hell of a loss huh?Maybe pick the best ones and move to another location then plant some traps up in the trees for when they come back.Gallons of some stinky ass water dropped on their heads and fake snakes in the dump too.
Put the fear of god in 'em.
Be easy to do.Like playin' a fratboy prank.
Twisted,huh?

G

greenthumb

no its 2 plants that have had no special attention apart from some chicken wire on the ground to deter animals and some slug pellets every now and then so there like bean poles.
there starting to branch out but looks like some tiny catterpillars have had a munch not that much gone though so fuck it im not that bothered about it ive got 3 other plots and one super stealth plant its about 12 foot away from a dog path in a shit load of nettles and brambles with those sticky buds that get everywhere.
i am going to plant a little clone and tie her down as the flower season starts and see how she does.

resinryder

resinryder

get an ip camera, and one of these lights that go on on movment rec.
youll be fine

This was my thought as well. One of those critter cameras you strap to a tree. At least you'd be able to see who it is.

R

redog

Re:no way

If I was in my criminal element and I am an unconvicted felon,next trip out I would be extremely alert.Here that thing click or the flash and guess what,I now would own the thing.C-Ya
If it's just two plants, go out with some pots and transplant them.Done!

P

pilot error

... also it could be possible that it was a better person than you think, and they simply saw the plants, thought "cool" and left them be
I come across patches all the time running my dogs and do just that. I'd definitely be pissed off if my dogs or myself got injured by something like that and would camp out waiting for the owner.

Top Bottom