thieves!

• Thread starter greenthumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBF

CBF

Supporter
very well may have been the popo as well, they might be watchin the spot waitin for someone to show up. they dont always just come in and thrash the grow, they will sit on it in hopes of nabbin the farmer.

camera on a tree will go with the weed, as in ripped off. night vision goggles are the trick, this way you can come in at night and look around and see if anyones about watchin(my buddy as a pair from cabelas) infared would be the cats ass, but there a bit expensive right now.

2 plants? figurein you lose 75% of a crop in a guerilla grow, prolly wont be much there come harvest anyway.

good luck bro, here were im at, we have lots of deer, elk, fookin rabbits and other little animals, let alone the damn hoppers. most of those i dont sweat, as humans are rampant here, hell theres plenty of mofos that make a livin robbin grows around here, lots of poor folk.

CBF

G

greenthumb

like i said i dont mind there wont be much and at least i know now that the site is unsuitable.thats something id rather learn this time 1st time than next year after a successful harvest and planting a big sog and losing the lot!.
just one of those impulse thoughts that youd like to do.
plus it would spur the polititions and police into kicking more doors in looking for the evil weed growers and thats the last thing we need.
so like i said just a "wish i could" moment aimed at the thieveing scumbags not something i will do.

Z

zoeronerer

no booby traps.........

whoever found them is

a. gonna come back and grab em(probably not)

b. got spooked and split(kids)

c. is another grower

d. is a cop ( not likely unless its a huge patch)
they will rip everything down if its small they wont waste time trying to bust someone in highschool. they generally leave a biz card or a note, either of which is lame But thanks piggers.

look and see how big the footprints are....
small ? one set? multiple? boots? cops wear certain kids of shoes
so do kids generally.

Move them. dont tell me you cant......
buy a post hole digger and get crackin. better than laying in bed with the worries.
put em in big pots if u arent sure of your area nothing wrong with being mobile if needed.

next time.........
hide better hike farther and go by poison oak if u have it in your region. and watch your path i generally do it somewer no one can find or would go unless i was followed.(put it in tick heaven).

dont b lazy and figure the forest is empty,,,,,its not

oh and if yer worried about it sleep with them....rip off's usually come at night.

if your a pro rip off from oakland (fuck u people)....

one more thing ...in OR and north CA i have been told many times the rule is if u stumble on a patch its ok to take a few tops then leave......if not thats your life people.
remember that greed is a killer in more ways than 1. and that most serious patches have an ak in them and i dont meen afghan kush. dont b greedy.

G

greenthumb

nothing like that here and ant grow has to be stealth because there are no wild areas big enough or dense enough to hide plants.
any greenland is used buy kids bikers and dog walkers oh and golfers now.
the fuckin golfers even nicked our sledging hill.i know im to old now but my kids will never know what its like going down a 45% easy and more at the top and wondering if you are going to stop before hitting the barbed wire fence at the bottom of the hill.
anyway i digress the only wild place is sherwood forest and the soil is far to acidic plus there are warden type people in there all the time.

G

greenthumb

ive had a really good idea!
im going to put out some cuts of my dad that way if it is kids they dont care because they still have a free smoke but rippers will be gutted because it will be full of seed and not sellable and not very potent.
plus if they do go to finnish and dont get nicked i will have some good seed from a good mum and dad for next years crop.

Irish

Irish

be careful, or you'll seed your entire crop in the area.

yeah, just call it your 09 seed run. hoping whomever was in there forgets the location. it's all part of the OD game bro. it sucks, but it's a reality.

good luck...Irish...

bluebuds

bluebuds

never booby trap kid EVER!!! serious crime. in my honest opinion if your plants are close to a walk path and are found, they were not in a good spot. not being a di** but ive learned this noobie mistake when i started. also if they have just started to branch, they are probably not worth buying a 200 dollar camera and worrying over a quarter ounce. just my 2 cents, -bluebuds

C

colaman

thieves are a real problem with hunters,fishers and blokes on atvs actually looking for crops to rip off

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Maybe the pit without the spikes dude. But I still think that's too far you could hurt an innocent, person or animal. Personally my frnds and I camp out.

T

TNG

If you dig a hole just big enough to put a bucket in you could fill it with paint or something rude. They would have to walk out and leave a trail of slim and probably not come back in fear of more holes plus the knowledge that they have been found out...of course they might get mad and yank the grow...

PS. - still a bad idea cause you could do a small animal harm but it would be funny to see a foot trail of red paint :)

C

CaliKush

better planning, plot location, when you grow you take a chance, don't bet if you can't loose the wager, it's all in the karma we create, or in someone else's karma to create a bad day coming, what goes around comes around.

peace brother, sorry for your stress. do no evil, pass through time and space with little or no resistance.

N

nvthis

Hey TNG! Nice seeing you around.

No injurious booby traps. That shit and the assholes that use them are what give us hard working, honest mj farmers a really bad name. We don't need that kind of attention, it's just ammo against us. If there are fishermen, hikers, atv'ers and whatnot in your plots, then you are probably growing where you shouldn't be (i.e. public property, state parks, etc.) Nothing pisses me off more than the fact that I can't hike, fish and do things I did when I was a kid for fear of getting my ass blown off by some dick wad growing in a state park.

You are probably going to have to eat those two plants. There were some good suggestions though. I say paint the woody main stalks with a thick coat of axle grease where the buds can't come in contact. When they steal your plants they will be running and won't notice until it's too late, especially if it is dark. It will end up all over them and most likely all over the buds and render most of them unsmokable anyway. I don't know that that would actually work but it would be less damaging to our already precarious image than a board full of spikes and probably really piss a couple of dudes off. ; )

Z

zoeronerer

im cool with blm land and parks just dont hurt anyone......dude is rite u need to hike farther or just do it on your own land.........if u can hear other people working go next valley. i have seen professional rip off thugs from oakland with fucking ak's just trompin around looking for stuff.......people just go missing every year ...........not to mention the mafia dudes in willits with fucking a black suburban a machine gun and 50k plants getting no love.............its a fucking madhouse whats a kid to do..........Move on.. every year more assholes..........

G

greenthumb

nvthis it was one of those comments like when you say to a friend "ill kill you" its just words.
i believe in karmic law and something like what i said in jest would cause me some very big karmic justice and i would get seriously fucked up in return.
I will be seeding the crop instead.
the plot is on a old abandoned allotment not park land ok

N

nvthis

Hey, were cool Green! That was not necessarily directed at anyone here. I know you will do what's right. Besides, I was just venting. It really is a shame with all the 'thugs' and Mexican cartels and whatever that "I" (we) have to watch our asses even in the setting of the national forests. Really, to hell with those a-holes! I grew up tromping the woods. It made me who I am. My daughter will never know what that is like here in northern Cali. That's just not an option for her the way it is becoming these days, ya know?

stickyicky

stickyicky

Print a warning sign w/ graphic pics of what happens to thieves.

Good Luck

Z

zorglub

I think, if you look at it, ther is a difference in how hard you can defend your accets in gods free nature (Ther will be a claiming issue) and your own back yard. I have thought about to install a color cartriged, like the one used in banks..

Zorglub

Top Bottom