Think i lost my crop to spider mites

• Thread starter Itsme7576
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mrb53

Mrb53

flying skull nuke'em
not a bad product at all. Add the shipping cost, Z, wetting agent and all of a sudden this stuff cost USD$75...that is a big disparity compared to a $20 bottle, $25 delivered USA..and BUG OFF has additional capabilities, not included in Nuke'em...add a little vitamin c (L-ascorbic acid / lemon juice till ph is 5.5 and you can deep water to keel eggs and larvae in the lower substrate without doing damage to the plant, some dishwashing liquid (DAWN) as your wetting agent for foliar).

1816 House

1816 House

BUG OFF has additional capabilities, not included in Nuke'em..
Links or picture please, only listings I see are for glass cleaners and mosquito repellants.
What is it and what's in it?
There are 300 different products for BUG OFF, no foliar use listed.🪳

Last edited:
Dosifry

Dosifry

SPider mites
View attachment 1127860View attachment 1127862
fungus gnats
View attachment 1127861

PLEASE...PLEASE DO NOT USE NEEM OIL, or any other oil, ESPECIALLY ON FLOWERS...you will ruin their flavor, open the door for other issues
Use an Organic non-GMO Bio mechanical method to treat the plants
Have you heard of BUG OFF?
100% natural, and plant based.
It attacks the bugs ability to digest things, inactivating their digestive enzyme capacity, starving them, inhibit their ability to make proteins. But amazingly not killing the predators (adults die off or have to be washed off (spray bottle, stream spray -rinse the buggers off the leaves, stems). Dissolving their exoskeleton, dissolving the newborns, and eggs. It's a multi-prong strategy that basically kills them by multiple avenues.
All while cleaning the plant (this means it will wash away the residue from neem, walnut, lavender, other oils). When It comes in contact with THC, it basically "scrubs" it, but leaves no residue, in fact, it removes residue ( SCRUBS THC). It cleans by it's molecular structure, it's able to get really close to the trichomes without actually touching them, and it captures little impurities, or can deposit medication or nutrients with it's little structure
Micelles act as emulsifiers that allows a compound that is usually insoluble in water to dissolve, inserting the long hydrophobic tails into the insoluble dirt while the hydrophilic head face outside and surround the nonpolar dirt. aka, the contaminates get "stuck" in them, then are washed away. THis means they HOLD WATER -during times of heat stress, and reduce (lower) the freezing temp of dew on the plant.
This stuff can be used all the way to harvest...even to pray buds at dry time becasue nano micelles prevent and cure mold. SO it doubles as a mold preventative
I only use organics on my plants...I do not play with messy powders that can harm my lungs, add too much silica to the soil, leave a mess. I do not use any oils...they leave residue on the plants, can cause bud rot if they get on the flower and leave an awful aftertaste when you dry / cure the plant..
.not to mention many have been classified now as "Cancer causing". Neem is in the process of being outlawed in certain states..
This picture here these are aphids I think you meant to say aphids and not fungus gnats. Aphids are a bitch to get rid of. Be vigilant !!

Mrb53

Mrb53

Links or picture please, only listings I see are for glass cleaners and mosquito repellants.
As a home made product not yet on the market but available from my basement chemistry, you will not find anything on the web about it.
100% natural, and plant based. It uses bacteria, nano micelle colloidal particles, Ph and protease inhibitors.
It attacks the bugs ability to digest things, inactivating their digestive enzyme capacity, starving them, inhibit their ability to make proteins. But amazingly not killing the predators (adults die off or have to be washed off (spray bottle, stream spray -rinse the buggers off the leaves, stems). Dissolving their exoskeleton, dissolving the newborns, and eggs. It's a multi-prong strategy that basically kills them by multiple avenues.
All while cleaning the plant (this means it will wash away the residue from neem, walnut, lavender, other oils, pesticides, insecticides that leave residues). When It comes in contact with THC, it basically "scrubs" it, but leaves no residue, in fact, it removes residue ( SCRUBS THC). It cleans by it's molecular structure, it's able to get really close to the trichomes without actually touching them, and it captures little impurities, or can deposit medication or nutrients with it's little structure.
Micelles act as emulsifiers that allows a compound that is usually insoluble in water to dissolve, inserting the long hydrophobic tails into the insoluble dirt while the hydrophilic head face outside and surround the nonpolar dirt. aka, the contaminates get "stuck" in them, then are washed away. THis means they HOLD WATER -during times of heat stress, and reduce (lower) the freezing temp of dew on the plant.
This stuff can be used all the way to harvest...even to buds at dry time becasue nano micelles prevent and cure mold. SO it doubles as a mold preventative

pic -

Dosifry

Dosifry

That’s weird I can’t find my post. The one above is nothing I posted.
what I was trying to say was if it is an aphid it will have two tubes sticking out from its butt. Better magnification is what’s needed. 😁

Latest posts

Top Bottom