thinkin about starting a seed co

• Thread starter GrowBot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowBot

GrowBot

ive been doing alot of thinkin latley and i kinda want to start a seed company... not for the money but just to do for the fun of it. i love weed and i got a good eye for strains. im thinkin about trying to find a good daddy from some chimera or dj short gear and cross them with my elite strains. i dunno just an idea, im wondering if people would even be interested..

H

hoki2test

:winking0067:Do it bro...da more beanz in dis world da better it will be...go hard and give us all da hook up wit ur ELITEs

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
This is what you should probably do.Do a few breeding projects.Send some to testers to a few folks and see how it goes. If it goes well, expand it a little.Just start it like that.Test the waters :)

true grit

true grit

Well Growbot, I've always dug your pic posts and all your gear looks uber dank. I'd love to get some of that BB or Grape Krush cross....if you can pick em and have The desire go for it homie!

R

redroot

yes brother you got a good eye for quality and a sticky green finger.and some beautifull ladys

sky high

sky high

Testers? did someone say "testers"?? (or was that testes? Umm..if so...no thanks!)

s h <<<<<<whistles, looks in air...scratches toe in dirt. Smiles

GrowBot

GrowBot

thanks guys.. i think im gonna start the process in about a month to 6 weeks!!! my idea is to get strains with decent yields and great quality

T

Trillion

Still got that blueberry cut around? Ive been droolin over your threads for a while now and wishing you would make a cross or two. I would definately be intrested

lollipopman

lollipopman

I'm down you always have the dankest pics.. my mouth always drops at your grows so stop thinking and just do it already.....

D

doucha

Grow Bot, I think its a natural process to breed after mastering growing, such as you have done. They toiled, they bred, they died. Lol
Just do it..

GrowBot

GrowBot

thanks alot everybody!! i still have the blueberry cut but dj doesnt want anyone to profit off it so ill prob just give them out as freebies... thanks for the support guys... i think im gonna make chimera's Calizahr as my dad... that is if he's cool with it... like i said im not in this for the money so my shit will be real cheap... i dunno where im gonna sell these things though.

B

bicycle racer

im right there with you grobot im working on the same thing slowly but surely.

W

WilliamsWonder

Get some C99 and work it! I'm crazy about C99, so I'm a bit biased, but it is one of the greatest plants to breed with. Find some good phenos and work them with some other top notch gear.

WilliamsWonder

P.S. If you have, or can get some real SSSC Williams Wonder I will be the first one buying your gear!

F

fink

sounds like a good idea you should sell them here?
anything from chimera is great but if I had to choose a dad I choose one from fighting buddha.
I'll run some whatever ones you go with!
good luck with the breeding

nuttso

nuttso

Pls tell us how u gonna find the super male. Trying and hunting the kids?

ludacris

ludacris

Isn't it mainly about the daughters that the father produces? i heard this somewhere...

I would also deffo be interested in what you create.

M

MIZZ ELVIS

I don't think that would go over too well with DJ............

B

bicycle racer

if its ok with the thread starter i would like to post my recent creations.

S

staples29

Thats an excellent idea, good luck with your project :yes , If you are considering trading or selling of your sample seeds send me a pm

Top Bottom