Third Round Same Probleem .

• Thread starter Prevada 13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prevada 13

Prevada 13

Start always week 2 or 3 flower from down to up.
Third round same probleem

P

PharmHand

Start always week 2 or 3 flower from down to up.
View attachment 693206
Does the issue make it to the top growth eventually? A whole plant pic would help. I've seen that on bottom leaves receiving no light and little air flow but the rest of the plant is healthy. If that's the case you can either spread the plants out or prune that stuff off

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

Does the issue make it to the top growth eventually? A whole plant pic would help. I've seen that on bottom leaves receiving no light and little air flow but the rest of the plant is healthy. If that's the case you can either spread the plants out or prune that stuff off

Yes unfortunatelyit does .. it didnt effect my first grow that much and I had great harvest . However this time it has fucked my first grow room ..
And those pics are from the second new room which started to have the same problem in couple of the plants.

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

Do you cut your N dramatically right at flower? Could be kind of a mild shock from sudden change or cutting N too much, too soon.

I have thought the same so I got bio Nova N and gived half dosage and the yellow went all up ! So it must not be N !!
I have been thinking all the time that its N ... and it looks like N but N didnt help!!

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

I bet youre swinging out of prime ph and locking phos

Maybe ..
I have checked the coco ph it came out 6.9 and ec of 0.6
So I flushed them with 5.8 and light feeding it went even worse !! Pfff

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

My tap water is 210 ppm on scale of 500
I raise it to 340/350ppm with cal gel

Screenshot 20170415 095805
Prevada 13

Prevada 13

U need to step up ur nutrients in general. They're just simply not getting enough food.

Im gonna go out on a limb and assume ur doin something like feed, water, feed....?
Not at all.
Am not fan of just water on coco.
I give just water the first 2 weeks with X rooting bcz the coco have fooding for 2 weeks then I start my normal scheduale .

P

PharmHand

Lots of people get issues early flower. "Plants looked great in veg" they'll say. But a few weeks in bud they look like shit. Honestly I think a big part of lots of issues is using all the crap supplements we're told to add in flower. I get it, it's now growing buds it requires different shit ,but does it?
A LITTLE extra PK maybe but that's about it. Getting your main nutes/ph dialed and healthy plants will increase your yield and quality way more than any special supplements. Good luck mang

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

I add the silica
Then cal gel
Base feeding
Rooting or booster
Pk or bud blaster
Zym
Adjust ph to 5.8
Feed

Latest posts

Top Bottom