Third Round Same Probleem .

• Thread starter Prevada 13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G gnome

G gnome

I think the base ppm with the added calcium is too high.

And it is building up at the roots and locking out pk.

More nitrogen would agrivate the problem. Need medium dose of balanced nutes is my suggestion.

I am sorry I am not familiar with your nutes. But full line I guess means many parts.

When I see this sort of burn I lightly leach with maybe a half gallon to a gallon of fresh unphed water until I like the runoff and then put back in a lower dose of a complete grow nute to restore balance.

All due respect but i strongly disagree. If this were true the problem wudnt get worse when he flushed. I wud gradually increase nutrients in general.

I wudnt expect the affected portions of the plant to improve but increasing feed shud arrest plant degradation

hiboy

hiboy

I know you guys in america grow with run off . But here we dont do that ....
Well maybe you should start you're having the same problems over and over that you're getting some problem so maybe you should take some advice and try it no offense just trying to help

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

No runoff when fertilizing. That would be the main reason for buildup.

20% is pretty necessary.

We grow with mostly organic nuts when we do that . Minerla is something elase.

The line I use incorporate mineral only in the last few weeks in few doses ..
Exactly like aptus

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I know you guys in america grow with run off . But here we sont do that ....

The only growers that don't water to runoff I know of ( and the breeder that helped me is French and lives in Spain) are organic soil.

You need to wash out the excess salts or they build up.

I don't "flush" or leach with large amounts of water ever. That causes nothing but problems by ruining the cec of the medium.

But you have asked for help and are only telling us how we are wrong.

G gnome

G gnome

No runoff when fertilizing. That would be the main reason for buildup.

20% is pretty necessary.
Agreed.
I know you guys in america grow with run off . But here we dont do that ....

Lol dont matter what country ur in bud basic plant necessaties are the same. Ya better figure out a way to get some runoff. I got plennty of friends in the uk who wud agree w me. Idk where to even start w this comment.
Makes no sense

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

Well maybe you should start you're having the same problems over and over that you're getting some problem so maybe you should take some advice and try it no offense just trying to help

Completly understand .. am not the only one who do this . All big grows in holland do the same .
I can show u some pics of what I mean if u would like too .. so I know its not about the run off !

We dont feed mineral and we feed low ec ..

Autopots does not need run off ;).
Think outside the box . No offense .

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

All due respect but i strongly disagree. If this were true the problem wudnt get worse when he flushed. I wud gradually increase nutrients in general.

I wudnt expect the affected portions of the plant to improve but increasing feed shud arrest plant degradation

I see your point. But I think there is more going on than plant hunger.

G gnome

G gnome

Testify!!!!
The only growers that don't water to runoff I know of ( and the breeder that helped me is French and lives in Spain) are organic soil.

You need to wash out the excess salts or they build up.

I don't "flush" or leach with large amounts of water ever. That causes nothing but problems by ruining the cec of the medium.

But you have asked for help and are only telling us how we are wrong.
Fuckin aye

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

Agreed.

Lol dont matter what country ur in bud basic plant necessaties are the same. Ya better figure out a way to get some runoff. I got plennty of friends in the uk who wud agree w me. Idk where to even start w this comment.
Makes no sense

Do you have run off with autopots ??

G gnome

G gnome

Completly understand .. am not the only one who do this . All big grows in holland do the same .
I can show u some pics of what I mean if u would like too .. so I know its not about the run off !

We dont feed mineral and we feed low ec ..

Autopots does not need run off ;).
Think outside the box . No offense .
Well sounds like u got it all figured out. Best o luck

I see your point. But I think there is more going on than plant hunger.
Well yeah....

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

Well sounds like u got it all figured out. Best o luck

Well yeah....
If I got all I wouldnt be here and
Am not in here to play the smart guy ..
There is amillion way to rome

This is all dutch grow rooms . Do you see run off ??
2IMG RD wiet 2 1 8D13AMRK2
Cannabis teelt 3
Wietplantage

You can make fool of my english or treat me like i am from another planet. No probleem ... but till you give me logic answer on why autopots works and why dutch growers succedd
in SoG and if you cant TheN GO FUCK YOUR SLEF ALL !!

G gnome

G gnome

This is all dutch grow rooms . Do you see run off ??View attachment 693232 View attachment 693233 View attachment 693234

You can make fool of my english or freat me like from another planet but till you give me logic answer on why autopots works and why dutch growers succedd in SoG theN GO FUCK YOUR SLEF ALL !!

How the hell do u expect us to be able to tell from those pix whether these guys are getting run off?
Do u know what runoff is?
There might be floor drains....im assuming there is cuz i aint never heard of a successful grower who uses salt based nutes and doesn't shoot for 20% runoff

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

How the hell do u expect us to be able to tell from those pix whether these guys are getting run off?
Do u know what runoff is?
There might be floor drains....im assuming there is cuz i aint never heard of a successful grower who uses salt based nutes and doesn't shoot for 20% runoff

Brother am not using mineral ferts .. and we use bond liners.. and even minerla ferts like maxiboom and grow works in autopots the point is the low EC .

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

This is all dutch grow rooms . Do you see run off ??View attachment 693232 View attachment 693233 View attachment 693234

You can make fool of my english or treat me like i am from another planet. No probleem ... but till you give me logic answer on why autopots works and why dutch growers succedd
in SoG and if you cant TheN GO FUCK YOUR SLEF ALL !!

Nice to meet you too bud.

And aren't auto pots basically hydro but with a bowl of standing stagnant water.

Why do you think they call the flood tables ebb and FLOW!

Top Bottom