Third Times A Charm

• Thread starter Tearsofshiva
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

I've decided to make some changes to the game plan. After reading more about nutrients I feel that Better Organix is a better fit for my needs, media, and what I'm trying to accomplish. They're products will help my supersoil to do what it's meant to do and keep the proper biology present in my medium for optimal uptake of nutrients and healthy rhizosphere.

I plan on getting, Root Better, Kamino, Bio-Veg, iNitiate, Media-Pro, and Bio-Floret. I'll use the products to make tea in a 5 gallon bucket with RO water, so my recipe for Veg would be....

2 cup EWC
5g Media-pro
5g iNitiate
10mL kamino
10mL bio-veg
10mL blackstrap molasses

And my tea for flowering would be....

2 cup EWC
5g media-pro
5g iNitiate
10mL kamino
10mL bio-veg
10mL bio-floret
10mL blackstrap molasses

....and bubble for 30 hours. I'd apply two teas in veg and two in flower so I'm trying to keep it as simple as possible, regular watering with RO as needed in between.

Also, my supersoil has been cooking for about a year so I figured it wouldn't hurt to bubble some iNitiate, media-pro, and molasses and hit my mix with a tea of that just to get the RIGHT biology fired up in there....
Both recipe's sound good, are you gonna be using nanobreath aswell? Whenever brewing tea be careful when adding hydrate, i use to add it right b4 i feed cuz hydrate will foam up something fierce! Lol

T

Tearsofshiva

Both recipe's sound good, are you gonna be using nanobreath aswell? Whenever brewing tea be careful when adding hydrate, i use to add it right b4 i feed cuz hydrate will foam up something fierce! Lol
Honestly I am a little intimidated by the breathe lol... If I nail it with the tea and soil mix this run I was gonna incorporate that next one. Still a newbie and wanna KISS haha

Ecompost

Ecompost

If you don't mind running reg seed there's some great stuff that tastes fucking amazing and is potent as it can get.i thought I knew what good weed was then I tried bodhis seeds goji og and I realised for 10 years I'd been growing and smoking just ok stuff as this shit was unbeleivabley tastey and hella strong.iv been growing bodhi gear since but there's loadsa amazing breeders out there.
goji OG is a winner, lots of his plants are extremely good

Ecompost

Ecompost

I've decided to make some changes to the game plan. After reading more about nutrients I feel that Better Organix is a better fit for my needs, media, and what I'm trying to accomplish. They're products will help my supersoil to do what it's meant to do and keep the proper biology present in my medium for optimal uptake of nutrients and healthy rhizosphere.

I plan on getting, Root Better, Kamino, Bio-Veg, iNitiate, Media-Pro, and Bio-Floret. I'll use the products to make tea in a 5 gallon bucket with RO water, so my recipe for Veg would be....

2 cup EWC
5g Media-pro
5g iNitiate
10mL kamino
10mL bio-veg
10mL blackstrap molasses

And my tea for flowering would be....

2 cup EWC
5g media-pro
5g iNitiate
10mL kamino
10mL bio-veg
10mL bio-floret
10mL blackstrap molasses

....and bubble for 30 hours. I'd apply two teas in veg and two in flower so I'm trying to keep it as simple as possible, regular watering with RO as needed in between.

Also, my supersoil has been cooking for about a year so I figured it wouldn't hurt to bubble some iNitiate, media-pro, and molasses and hit my mix with a tea of that just to get the RIGHT biology fired up in there....

test your soil for CO2 burst rates and this will tell you if youishould use it or bin it IMO. For me most people measure the wrong things when they handle soils, preferring to look for NPK where I prefer to measure microbial respiration instead. you can buy CO2 day rate burst kits for testing at home from Solvita.com

Ok as for teas; you can drop out the BSM since BOX already has a full complex of sugars. Adding too much sugar will tip the biology in favor of more simple lifeforms, these being Bacteria. Where we have lots of bacteria, we also have higher overall pH and reduced fungal mass. Cannabis is a grassland plant in succession, this means it likes a balanced microbe relationship, 1:1 fungus: bacteria. This is achieved using the BOX system by varying the inputs.

In basic form:
iNitiate is Organic water Soluble Carbon, Proteins, Carbohydrates, it contains micros critical to early plant development but it contains more NH4+ nitrogen and those microbes fixing this ionic N, and so it has a lower overall pH (@6.0) than say Bio Veg or Floret. iNitiate is a great feed for perennial plant types also.
Bio Veg : Proteins and fatty Acids, pH 6.5
Bio Floret: Protiens, Carbohydrates pH neutral
K+AMINO is an additive with some Protein and lots of microbes, it is a liquid biological inoculante and can be used across ph ranges since its pro biotic, these microbes can act in all ranges :)

Adding the EWC or any vermicompost/ compost at the 2.5% by volume is fine, but I would take it easy on the sugars to avoid any bacterial blooms pushing your pH out of whack.

iNititate is a liquid and so this would not be in grams but rather ml/L I hope.

In bloom, I would drop out the bio veg after week 6 where you have 8-9 week plants.

Ahead of time:
Best bet is to make a tea with Bio Media Pro and KAMINO, this can be a short brew, so up to 12 hours only. treat your super soil with this brew and this will help restrict any white mold spores etc if you have any loafing about in the mix.
Once the media dries a little, add your plants but be sure to dust any root ball with Root Better directly on placement of seeds or transplants.

Keep asking if this is confusing, the idea is really we use the system to give out plants a balance of food groups, this means you can tinker away in terms of teas.

peace eco

T

Tearsofshiva

test your soil for CO2 burst rates and this will tell you if youishould use it or bin it IMO. For me most people measure the wrong things when they handle soils, preferring to look for NPK where I prefer to measure microbial respiration instead. you can buy CO2 day rate burst kits for testing at home from Solvita.com

Ok as for teas; you can drop out the BSM since BOX already has a full complex of sugars. Adding too much sugar will tip the biology in favor of more simple lifeforms, these being Bacteria. Where we have lots of bacteria, we also have higher overall pH and reduced fungal mass. Cannabis is a grassland plant in succession, this means it likes a balanced microbe relationship, 1:1 fungus: bacteria. This is achieved using the BOX system by varying the inputs.

In basic form:
iNitiate is Organic water Soluble Carbon, Proteins, Carbohydrates, it contains micros critical to early plant development but it contains more NH4+ nitrogen and those microbes fixing this ionic N, and so it has a lower overall pH (@6.0) than say Bio Veg or Floret. iNitiate is a great feed for perennial plant types also.
Bio Veg : Proteins and fatty Acids, pH 6.5
Bio Floret: Protiens, Carbohydrates pH neutral
K+AMINO is an additive with some Protein and lots of microbes, it is a liquid biological inoculante and can be used across ph ranges since its pro biotic, these microbes can act in all ranges :)

Adding the EWC or any vermicompost/ compost at the 2.5% by volume is fine, but I would take it easy on the sugars to avoid any bacterial blooms pushing your pH out of whack.

iNititate is a liquid and so this would not be in grams but rather ml/L I hope.

In bloom, I would drop out the bio veg after week 6 where you have 8-9 week plants.

Ahead of time:
Best bet is to make a tea with Bio Media Pro and KAMINO, this can be a short brew, so up to 12 hours only. treat your super soil with this brew and this will help restrict any white mold spores etc if you have any loafing about in the mix.
Once the media dries a little, add your plants but be sure to dust any root ball with Root Better directly on placement of seeds or transplants.

Keep asking if this is confusing, the idea is really we use the system to give out plants a balance of food groups, this means you can tinker away in terms of teas.

peace eco
Ok will do with the BSM, I didn't know BOX already contained sugars, and I'm sure they're better suited to feeding the specific microbes Cannabis likes? Instead of molasses just feeding ALL the bacteria present. Makes sense. And I'll use the short brew of media pro and kamino before hand that's exactly what I was asking in terms of preventative maintenance white mold spores etc... Thanks for taking the time to respond and explanation of why, I'll order my BOX This week and keep you updated on my progress

Ecompost

Ecompost

Honestly I am a little intimidated by the breathe lol... If I nail it with the tea and soil mix this run I was gonna incorporate that next one. Still a newbie and wanna KISS haha
Nano breathe is really easy to use mate if a complex product. It is a simple 1tsp (5g) to 2,2 pints or 1L for Europeans mixed in to clean but non pH'd water. Next, shake it like a Polaroid picture :) Making sure the material doesn't settle out in your solution is about all you need to handle.

Application is after node three, or when you have 3 full leaf sets, then every 3-4 weeks, or where you have a 20% new shoot growth, whichever comes first, up to about week 4 bloom.

Its application is completed during lights off or low light, never in full sun and we express special treatment is given to making sure the undersides of the leaves are covered with the material, this is the right zone for the product since this is where the stomata reside.

Note also, it can leave white marks, these are perfectly normal and the material does not hinder light penetration nor is it a sign of weakness. The spotting will fade naturally over time and dont forget, we dont smoke dope with our eyes, but we do pass silly human character with our eyes and some people just cant get over the fact their leaves are not cleaner than the Queens bed. I blame supermarkets for this silly obsession and compulsive activity among our community and wider.

Ultimately, Nano Breathe is the Gas (CO2) in the BOX system, remembering the model which mimics human diets and how they are formed through diversity to deliver total nutrition.
Proteins, Fatty Acids, Carbohydrates, Lactic Acids, Minerals, Vitamins etc and Gases.

So Nano Breathe provides those Gases all living things need, but it is also a great and ready source of Calcium, used to help our plants transport systems, cell integrity, disease resistance etc. Magnesium to assist in the production of Chlorophyll, and Iron to help manifest larger numbers of active photon receptors, those things that gather the light in which whose energy is more readily transported due to the calcium efficiency.
The trick with Breathe is the calcium, magnesium and iron are delivered as anions and in particle sizes that allow us to bypass the mechanisms of normal filtration inside our plants. The material is about the same size as a water particle, and so it passes readily in to the plant via the leaves and stomata in particular.
We have achieved a structural change .to our cations by literally pulverizing at supersonic speeds, the base material of Breathe, in to particles of about 10nm. This action has also distorted the elemental matrix and recharged the said material from positive to negative, so taking what wold be cations and delivering them as anions.
Inside our plants leaves we have free radical ions, these are amassed during the plants constant life and activity and are a form of pollution, the very same pollution that ages us and causes our own malfunctions, generally these are H+ and OH- ions. At Better Organix, we have found a neat way to capitalize on these radical ions for plants, offering a two fold benefit.
1. We help the plant reduce the number of radical ions by effectively neutralizing leaf H+ ions so assisting the biology by reduction of harmful compounds.
2. We can increase photon carrying capacity and grow plants faster.

You may well be quite surprised to learn just how much CO2 is released by the microbes in the BOX system. As we dry our media, we see a slow decline in microbial respiration, and a drop in available CO2, but as we move then to re-water the media, we see a burst of CO2 gases being released as a massive surge in microbial action takes place. This CO2 makes its way out of the media, via channels and gaps between the media aggregates and bio film tunnels created by the very soil fauna keeping soils and plants alive, bacteria, protozoa earthworms and so on.
The soil biology we need, breathes in Oxygen, and out Carbon Dioxide, the escaping gases are typically trapped by the above ground plant canopy and so its presence is neutralized from a climate perspective.
Of course where we remove plants from the ground, eg when farmers till the land, they both remove the plants and so there is nothing to prevent the CO2 reaching the higher atmosphere, and they subsequently destroy the critical soil glomalins, ( a protein secreted by soil fungus) giving a rise to opportunistic bacteria, whom consume the soil glues so releasing even more CO2 in massive bursts, especially after rainfall. Not only are they harming the atmosphere, but they are also destroying our soils at a rate where we still see great dust bowl events which mirror the massive soil loss of the 1930's
In fact if you like, you can track the damage being done in real time using many of the USA's fine weather data stations and those tracking fertilizer use etc. You will also note its not just CO2 being lost, it is soil Nitrogen. For my money, this nitrogen is by far the wider issue relating to climate problems, see the bay of Mexico for proof.
Our plants will use the excess CO2 but the excess nitrogen can again be readily tracked. You can see it super boost as farmers across the world use Nitrate based fertilizers in spring and summer in particular and it is largely volatilized.
One of the biggest things we can do as growers and farmers, is to keep a living plant in the ground at all costs, people Like @GrowingGreen understand this simple practice. It is a living plant that feeds the suns carbon to those microbes that need it but cant access it alone, and so it is the plant needs the microbes to access vital organic compounds and minerals and all manner of food groups it alone would not be able to reach.
Over and over I see salt users unable to square the new research that is haunting them, but this is the world on which we live, where those subjected to new data which might benefit them, ignore it just as a democrat ignores a republican. :)

I am over joyed to see you making the switch to the future :) One step at a time is still a movement in the right direction IMO.

At the same time we water, people notice their plants greening up also, it is the emergence of billions of microbes. This is the key to biological growing and it is the way all things work in nature, we have dry, we have rain, after rain we have green. This is the reason i urge users here and elsewhere to get engaged with Soil CO2 testing, it is this simple fact and measure, that can tell us a massive amount about how healthy our systems are, cheap and oh so simple too.

Last edited:
T

Tearsofshiva

Nano breathe is really easy to use mate if a complex product. It is a simple 1tsp (5g) to 2,2 pints or 1L for Europeans mixed in to clean but non pH'd water. Next, shake it like a Polaroid picture :) Making sure the material doesn't settle out in your solution is about all you need to handle.

Application is after node three, or when you have 3 full leaf sets, then every 3-4 weeks, or where you have a 20% new shoot growth, whichever comes first, up to about week 4 bloom.

Its application is completed during lights off or low light, never in full sun and we express special treatment is given to making sure the undersides of the leaves are covered with the material, this is the right zone for the product since this is where the stomata reside.

Note also, it can leave white marks, these are perfectly normal and the material does not hinder light penetration nor is it a sign of weakness. The spotting will fade naturally over time and dont forget, we dont smoke dope with our eyes, but we do pass silly human character with our eyes and some people just cant get over the fact their leaves are not cleaner than the Queens bed. I blame supermarkets for this silly obsession and compulsive activity among our community and wider.

Ultimately, Nano Breathe is the Gas (CO2) in the BOX system, remembering the model which mimics human diets and how they are formed through diversity to deliver total nutrition.
Proteins, Fatty Acids, Carbohydrates, Lactic Acids, Minerals, Vitamins etc and Gases.

So Nano Breathe provides those Gases all living things need, but it is also a great and ready source of Calcium, used to help our plants transport systems, cell integrity, disease resistance etc. Magnesium to assist in the production of Chlorophyll, and Iron to help manifest larger numbers of active photon receptors, those things that gather the light in which whose energy is more readily transported due to the calcium efficiency.
The trick with Breathe is the calcium, magnesium and iron are delivered as anions and in particle sizes that allow us to bypass the mechanisms of normal filtration inside our plants. The material is about the same size as a water particle, and so it passes readily in to the plant via the leaves and stomata in particular.
We have achieved a structural change .to our cations by literally pulverizing at supersonic speeds, the base material of Breathe, in to particles of about 10nm. This action has also distorted the elemental matrix and recharged the said material from positive to negative, so taking what wold be cations and delivering them as anions.
Inside our plants leaves we have free radical ions, these are amassed during the plants constant life and activity and are a form of pollution, the very same pollution that ages us and causes our own malfunctions, generally these are H+ and OH- ions. At Better Organix, we have found a neat way to capitalize on these radical ions for plants, offering a two fold benefit.
1. We help the plant reduce the number of radical ions by effectively neutralizing leaf H+ ions so assisting the biology by reduction of harmful compounds.
2. We can increase photon carrying capacity and grow plants faster.

You may well be quite surprised to learn just how much CO2 is released by the microbes in the BOX system. As we dry our media, we see a slow decline in microbial respiration, and a drop in available CO2, but as we move then to re-water the media, we see a burst of CO2 gases being released as a massive surge in microbial action takes place. This CO2 makes its way out of the media, via channels and gaps between the media aggregates and bio film tunnels created by the very soil fauna keeping soils and plants alive, bacteria, protozoa earthworms and so on.
The soil biology we need, breathes in Oxygen, and out Carbon Dioxide, the escaping gases are typically trapped by the above ground plant canopy and so its presence is neutralized from a climate perspective.
Of course where we remove plants from the ground, eg when farmers till the land, they both remove the plants and so there is nothing to prevent the CO2 reaching the higher atmosphere, and they subsequently destroy the critical soil glomalins, ( a protein secreted by soil fungus) giving a rise to opportunistic bacteria, whom consume the soil glues so releasing even more CO2 in massive bursts, especially after rainfall. Not only are they harming the atmosphere, but they are also destroying our soils at a rate where we still see great dust bowl events which mirror the massive soil loss of the 1930's
In fact if you like, you can track the damage being done in real time using many of the USA's fine weather data stations and those tracking fertilizer use etc. You will also note its not just CO2 being lost, it is soil Nitrogen. For my money, this nitrogen is by far the wider issue relating to climate problems, see the bay of Mexico for proof.
Our plants will use the excess CO2 but the excess nitrogen can again be readily tracked. You can see it super boost as farmers across the world use Nitrate based fertilizers in spring and summer in particular and it is largely volatilized.
One of the biggest things we can do as growers and farmers, is to keep a living plant in the ground at all costs, people Like @GrowingGreen understand this simple practice. It is a living plant that feeds the suns carbon to those microbes that need it but cant access it alone, and so it is the plant needs the microbes to access vital organic compounds and minerals and all manner of food groups it alone would not be able to reach.
Over and over I see salt users unable to square the new research that is haunting them, but this is the world on which we live, where those subjected to new data which might benefit them, ignore it just as a democrat ignores a republican. :)

I am over joyed to see you making the switch to the future :) One step at a time is still a movement in the right direction IMO.

At the same time we water, people notice their plants greening up also, it is the emergence of billions of microbes. This is the key to biological growing and it is the way all things work in nature, we have dry, we have rain, after rain we have green. This is the reason i urge users here and elsewhere to get engaged with Soil CO2 testing, it is this simple fact and measure, that can tell us a massive amount about how healthy our systems are, cheap and oh so simple too.
Awesome info much appreciated!

T

Tearsofshiva

I've also been reading about sprouted seed teas, should I be adding a certain variety of seeds to my veg tea? Different one for my flowering tea? From what I understand ur harvesting the hormones that are being released right when a seed sproutsand using them to help enhance root growth etc.

Ecompost

Ecompost

I've also been reading about sprouted seed teas, should I be adding a certain variety of seeds to my veg tea? Different one for my flowering tea? From what I understand ur harvesting the hormones that are being released right when a seed sproutsand using them to help enhance root growth etc.
I use barley, alfalfa, sunflower and others, but I will advise you be careful using these, they can be extremely potent, i have seen some rare sh*t after too much GH via SST, but yes, they are very effective when used correctly and gently. @GrowingGreen also uses SST I think, perhaps he has local plants you might best use, technically you can use anything. I have found some awesome results using common wild bird seed, which I then fermented anaerobically before adding to water as an oxygentated tea.
I have found planting things like sunflowers to be very effective at bringing in microbes and i often use it to restore soil carbon quickly too, I also use Alfalfa (blue eyed grass), Rye, Fescue, Clover and so on, much of this is BOX.
Do i do this cover and companion planting indoors too? Yes even on my indoor pots I use this where I can or where there has been a break after harvest. Number 1 rule for me, always have a living root system.

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

I use barley, alfalfa, sunflower and others, but I will advise you be careful using these, they can be extremely potent, i have seen some rare sh*t after too much GH via SST, but yes, they are very effective when used correctly and gently. @GrowingGreen also uses SST I think, perhaps he has local plants you might best use, technically you can use anything. I have found some awesome results using common wild bird seed, which I then fermented anaerobically before adding to water as an oxygentated tea.
I have found planting things like sunflowers to be very effective at bringing in microbes and i often use it to restore soil carbon quickly too, I also use Alfalfa (blue eyed grass), Rye, Fescue, Clover and so on, much of this is BOX.
Do i do this cover and companion planting indoors too? Yes even on my indoor pots I use this where I can or where there has been a break after harvest. Number 1 rule for me, always have a living root system.
I use sst alot malted barley sprout, popcorn, corn all work well for ! I'd add kamino too & add hydrate at the end of 24/36 hrs

T

Tearsofshiva

@GrowingGreen @Ecompost Being a newbie I was scared of cover crops and nano-breathe, but today I decided fuck it I might as well do it right if I'm gonna do it all... Plus this forum is a gold mine of a resource and gives me confidence that if I don't understand what's going on with my plants, somebody on here can help.

Thanks for the inspiration hopefully I'll be started in the next couple weeks can't wait!

Ecompost

Ecompost

@GrowingGreen @Ecompost Being a newbie I was scared of cover crops and nano-breathe, but today I decided fuck it I might as well do it right if I'm gonna do it all... Plus this forum is a gold mine of a resource and gives me confidence that if I don't understand what's going on with my plants, somebody on here can help.

Thanks for the inspiration hopefully I'll be started in the next couple weeks can't wait!
Awesome news buddy, may be check out David Brandt re cover cropping. yes he is biggish ag, but the principles he holds are the very same foundations of Better Organix. Here is something to get you some extra help :-) more further down the mail, lots of content on the tube etc and lots of help here for sure. @Seamaiden is another really great grower here that knows stuff about natural farming, sharing good data, sympathetically delivered at a level we can all hopefully tune in to. many more besides that have given me much to think about. :-)

No Till with Cover Crops, this is the way it was, and is the way it should be. not opinion, rather acceptance from me :-) (this is the same of course)
Did you know, Russian Soil Scientists were discussing this topic of cover cropping and the impacts on biology and soil fertility at the start of the century, sadly the war interfered and put us on the path we have largely been on since the 1st world war ended. One of entrapment in ruination. The model for the world is the enslave us all in debt. Food debt, money debt, life debt. We can avoid this trap by farming like David and turning our backs on the sale of unused weapons of war as plant food and ownership of biology by corporates whose sole mission is to profit at any cost.

its not just me, GG and a few of us doing this, its not a hippy thing, it is not a leftie thing, it is just a thing that we have chosen to follow since it appears to make more sense than continuing as we have been. :-)
We are always here and if not go to the BOX website and ask a question directly, the team will help you with this content, even if the question is not directly related to a better organix product

Ecompost

Ecompost

If you build your soil correctly you won't have to worry about nutes. I've been using a modified subcool mix for 4 years now and killing it. I only water and do like 4 tea's a run. Dial your soil in and the rest is a piece of cake. Happy Growing
ha thats too funny, the soil is the nutes buddy so you are using nutes, if not, just get a slab of rockwool and using only water see what you get.

Ecompost

Ecompost

I've never done tea before I think that's where I was missing out now that I've educated myself a little bit more. So basically my last grows all my nutrients got wasted because I doubt there was as much good microbes as I needed....
What do you make ur tea with and when do you apply? Any foliar application of the tea too??
you want data on tea, go here its good stuff :-)
http://microbeorganics.com/

Ecompost

Ecompost

They do root awesome though but so would a home made one or a cheaper one.
Wen useing kloners u just need to make sure it's kept clean and change the water once a week or so.i let it go too long before changing the water the last time I used it.i cleaned it right out with bleach and let the bleach water run through my pipe and sprayers for 5 mins and I still had trouble rooting em next time for some reason.
electrically activated chlorine is super for cleaning this type of thing. Most disinfectant usually leaves horrible compounds, such as Formaldehyde or other water crippling phosphate compounds which go down the drain to ruin the world.
EAC literally goes to water, not a single residue trace could be detected after we used it. There is a company I know making this new wave hydro product. I can pass the details if you like? its not a toy, its a professional grade disinfectant made in germany

Ecompost

Ecompost

I just saw u saying you were going to get a kloner and I thought it best to share my thoughts on that subject
good man :-) those with experience directly should speak up. No doubt your design is formed from several systems which you have worked with and so understand. This is the best sort of data transfer Bee :-)

Ecompost

Ecompost

Do you reuse ur supersoil indoors? the whole point is it gets better with time right? Could I have a worm bin going and cycle the supersoil in. Ethernet grows??
everyone should be reusing soil where the plants before have had no issues. Heck you can even grow something in bad soil to help recover it. Compost and soil is expensive, it is usually made at distance and so has carbon miles we dont need as frequently as we think. Not reusing soil is a pitch to get you to buy more soil. There is no solid evidence to support it not being used over and over and over again. Most shop soil is pasteurized, this means it can take a while for the biology to host it. Nature doesnt like bare, so rest assured, even if you buy no microbes, but you have shop soil, you will get colonies over time. If you add them before planting, this is better, this allows you to determine the biology with a little more precision than the leave and hope method.

So what is the difference between our soil and that soil outside our homes, say your garden or the local park?
The difference is our soils in pots are rarely interfacing the lithosphere and are less in contact with the biosphere, so mineral/ organic content can become depleted where it wouldnt in nature, well unless someone removes the bedrock Barney and then kills all the microbes with salts and whatnot treatments, shoots all the animals and sprays all the bugs :-)

I never recycle my soil by tipping out the plant and chucking it (the media) in some bin. I simply plant a living root before I cull my existing plant, sunflowers, clover, rye grasses, alfalfa and so on, even another pot plant. This keeps the system functioning. By tipping out the media in to a giant bin, you are missing the point of soil health and this is a modern day Tillage.
Yes it may be you need to add further organic matter to the media to ensure it has enough power for your purposes ongoing, this because it is not connected to the lithosphere and doesnt have herds of higher organisms crossing it (biosphere), or you can use nutrients in bottles.
Imagining this isnt really the same as adding lord knows how many organic inputs to a base peat for example is poppycock. Super soil is adding raw organic nutrients and minerals to a base low cec substrate like peat or coco or both, there is not s single bit of difference between this and adding liquid organics, its only different in minds that are failing to understand the system that is soil and or bio organics.

I am not knocking anyone, it just a fact that super soil is the same as liquid organics, its just one is usually bottles and one is packets and bags :-)

Top Bottom