this a cal def?

• Thread starter linky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Georgekush22

Georgekush22

Looks like nute burn to me, try flushing for a few days. A good flush never hurt nobody.

G

G420

I had a problem with my leaves looking just like that and thought calcium def but turned out I had freakin root aphids

Georgekush22

Georgekush22

I had a problem with my leaves looking just like that and thought calcium def but turned out I had freakin root aphids
That more often than not should look like a nitrogen deficiency as opposed to Ca.

Georgekush22

Georgekush22

If those were the uppermost leaves I would say it's unequivocally a Ca-. But it's mid-plant, suggesting a K-.
Seamaiden, correct me if im wrong but doesn't a Ca deficiency usually start on the lower leaves as opposed to the top?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Seamaiden, correct me if im wrong but doesn't a Ca deficiency usually start on the lower leaves as opposed to the top?
No, it occurs pretty much exclusively on the top leaves, and this is because Ca is immobile. Therefore, it cannot be translocated to new/growing plant tissues from older plant tissues the way, say N can be translocated.

Gangaman

Gangaman

I would say adjust your ph to 6.5 and lower you ppm/ec way down. If you in early veg think 800 ppm, not sure what that is in ec, for regular waterings, right now I'd say go even lower a flush for at least a week. Keep us posted

Top Bottom