This album is dedicated to all the haters and nay sayers ... 12 Plant 16K

• Thread starter Mr.GoodCat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kushtrees

What size u flip those things and what size centers are u using? I'm trying out chow mix for the first time, 75/25 hydrotron/ coco and it's by far my favorite. Don't think I'll get 2 a plant this run, flipped em too small

Good luck with those they look great an props for posting real weights - respect

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

What size u flip those things and what size centers are u using? I'm trying out chow mix for the first time, 75/25 hydrotron/ coco and it's by far my favorite. Don't think I'll get 2 a plant this run, flipped em too small

Good luck with those they look great an props for posting real weights - respect

I flipped them at about 3ft bushes. I think its around 50" centers. I can't remember I think i may have posted earlier in the thread.

W

whiteflower420

Thats excatly why I am doing this thread ... for people like you. I have pulled a pound a plant on a 1 month veg, 1/3 the light and 10 gallon containers. Thanks for stopping by though.

i agree , you should have no problem i get a lb in 17 gallon tote all the time to easy lol , prove em all wrong haha haters

Junkbarman

Junkbarman

Banned
I know I'm new around these parts, but this thread is pretty epic. I've always wondered what it took to grow on this level and now I'm getting a first hand glance at it.

Keep up the good fight MGC, love the thread, love the name.

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

Continually impressive here. You got everything together for harvest time? Gonna be some major work..

Top Bottom