This album is dedicated to all the haters and nay sayers ... 12 Plant 16K

• Thread starter Mr.GoodCat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

eb00stedg

hey good cat just read the whole thread I'm impressed great numbers I'm sure you will hit your goal sooner or later, fuck the haters. also in your opinion what are the advantages of using the bare bulbs as oppose to using air cooled hoods or cooltubes? im currently starting a basemant grow would love some imput

N

norm

Uh huh. I hesitate to point this out to you 'cause you'll likely get all testy , but 1.125 a bulb on an *experiment* really isn't bad in *anybodies* book , give the guy some credit for making the attempt and documenting it , and for telling the damn truth at the end.

18 lbs is a joke? Pretty fair joke it seems to me , maybe not optimal , maybe not meeting the goal but a pretty fair stop along the way all in all.Kudos to the OP for trying , I look forward to the future efforts with a high degree of interest.

keep the negative rep points comin!

call it like I see it. you call a bunch of people out and only 18 ps off 16k, you get the critisism deserved!

stroke stroke stroke

B

Bluenote

call it like I see it. you call a bunch of people out and only 18 ps off 16k, you get the critisism deserved!

stroke stroke stroke

Barking up the wrong tree , I don't neg rep people. And I call it like *I* see it , the guy deserves credit for trying it and *telling the truth* , he could easily have lied and *you* would never have known the difference and quite frankly your carping is nothing more than a sourpuss trying to piss in someone elses Wheaties.

As a cardcarrying Curmudgeonly SOurPuss myself ( West Coast Local 99) I fully understand your position , however pragmatism cause me to reflect on that line you've spewed.......

There ain't nothing "ONLY" about 18 lbs.

Tank333

Tank333

Barking up the wrong tree , I don't neg rep people. And I call it like *I* see it , the guy deserves credit for trying it and *telling the truth* , he could easily have lied and *you* would never have known the difference and quite frankly your carping is nothing more than a sourpuss trying to piss in someone elses Wheaties.

As a cardcarrying Curmudgeonly SOurPuss myself ( West Coast Local 99) I fully understand your position , however pragmatism cause me to reflect on that line you've spewed.......

There ain't nothing "ONLY" about 18 lbs.

For reals! I mean, if he had only pulled something ridiculously small like 4 oz's per plant, then there'd be room for criticism like that. He fell short of his goal, for sure, but he admits it, is reformulating for next round, and trying AGAIN. That in and of itself is worth commendation.

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

hey good cat just read the whole thread I'm impressed great numbers I'm sure you will hit your goal sooner or later, fuck the haters. also in your opinion what are the advantages of using the bare bulbs as oppose to using air cooled hoods or cooltubes? im currently starting a basemant grow would love some imput

The advantages of using bare bulbs for one is cost. Cordsets are a hell of a lot cheaper then cooltubes. Also you get way more light then sticking them in a cooltube. The glare from the glass reduces output, even 100% clean. Also cooltubes are a pain in the ass to clean. If you can keep your temps in check bare bulbs are the way to go bro.

stroke stroke stroke

Ok Norm, sit back belly up to the bar and have a couple of cold ones with Cliff. We all now know that you are the greatest thing to ever stroke a keyboard. I relsih in your pressence and should be grateful that you even took the time to post in my thread. Thank you for your enlightenment. I actually feel smarter just by reading your posts.

sky high

sky high

Respect for the honest run, Mr. GC!

Folks talk BIG...but rarely do they walk the walk as you have done here.

s h

B

bckwht

Damn man fantastic job..I've never even seen 18lbs of pure flame sitting in one spot..haters on this thread must be movin weight for cartels if 18lbs of sick ass nugs doesn't get them all giddy inside, bravo for havin the stones to put this grow out there...honestly how many people achieve a highly demanding goal on there first stab? Rarely have I, ooo sooo rare hahah

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Here we are ... filling in nicely for day 14 of flower. Shouldn't be any room left in there come about 4 weeks in. :banana1sv6:

2012 02 01 181937
C

critical

lookin good mr g c, glad to see u havnt let all the glass half empty instead of half full kinda guys get u down, n have bounced back to another respectible run, keep up the positive outlook man no matter how many haters try n stick there nose in u are doing great things so f*** em basicly, n this time i hope u take the title like this underdog deserves, take care n keep it green
:banana1sv6:

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Thanks guys...the coco/hydroton mix is kicking ass. Furious growth rate and very easy. I think I found my new medium

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

Beautiful site, all those bare bulbs. Looks like you got the size/spacing effeciency dialed in perfect from the test run.

monkeymun

monkeymun

Impressive grow. Good little forest you've got yourself there. Love how bushy they all are, they've obviously been grown well.

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Looking good. How often are ya feeding the coco/hydrton?

Every other watering.

Beautiful site, all those bare bulbs. Looks like you got the size/spacing effeciency dialed in perfect from the test run.

Thanks bro, practice makes perfect.

Impressive grow. Good little forest you've got yourself there. Love how bushy they all are, they've obviously been grown well.

Thanks homie.

May I ask what ratio of coco/hydroton you are using?

Almost 50/50 but a little heavier on the clay so probably around like 40/60

waayne

waayne

Great looking plants bro!

Gonna be some monsters in there in a few weeks ;)

Good luck homie!

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
MGC,

Just stopped in to see how things were coming along bro.

~KMK~

Latest posts

Top Bottom