• Thread starter Mr.GoodCat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

Mr.GoodCat I'm running a combination of verts and horizontal
HPS 1000's
and yeah each Original Diesel is getting light from all sides and overhead

Your plan sounds solid to me and I'm looking forward to watching those 13Dawgz blow up!

Good Luck!

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Keep up the great work goodcat! F*ck the haters... I've pulled a qp from a gallon pot... Your goal ain't that big of a stretch. And I do believe its possible with the right conditions. Best of luck....i'll be watching!

Musicianized

Musicianized

Jeesis, I missed the part about 16K of light.. god damn. You might be able to do it!

I still think you should've vegged longer though :)

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

3 elbows is not that hard to hit, do it with a quality plant like an OG and then you can start talking shit..JK

I don't see how I could have missed this. There ain't no one talking shit here poncho. I am simply saying that everyone I have talked to said it simply can't be done. And the last thing i am looking for is approval from you or anyone else ... I am doing this for me to prove to myself and all the nay sayers that it can be done. I am not using some sophisticated holding tank with port holes and misters or turbo net pots, but simply a large smart pot with soil and a nutrient recipe that I stand behind. Suerte -GC

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Im lovin this for sure....I just pulled a plant down that was 7ft tall and as round with 75-100 arms on it the size of my calf, dense as rocks, solid....I'll be lucky if its 3lbs total...

Not a hater at all, but I have never actually seen anyone pullin that wieght of a single plant and be able to prove it, not on any board, alot of people talk about it, say its easy, whatever..its not at all...everyone out there that says its easy. lets see it. lets see some pics, you must have done it right to get 3lbs, lets see some pics on the scales or even wieghed bags or something...we never see those, just hear that it is easy to do, so lets see it from the masses that have it figured out, show us a 3lb plant in a soil container...please

I just want to see it and see what I am doin wrong. I personally don't believe the wieghts people are saying they are gettin anymore, more like wishfull thinkin on their part and/or wieghin it all before its ready to pump up their egos.

Im ready for the show for sure, here to learn

Tex

sky high

sky high

Fuckin GOOD on ya for tryin' bro!

If ya hit it...cool. If not....it'll still be an amazing sight to behold.

OK...who's the smart ass that bought >all< of the malted milk balls at the concession?

on wit' da show!

s h

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Texas Kid ... I will have some pics. I had a couple cell pics up that I took down due to poor quality. I will get some good pictures tonight. I have never done it before but I think it can be done with the right lights, right enviroment, and right strain. This 13 dawgs pheno I found could be the golden ticket. I am here to learn like everyone else, but I can promise I won't pad the stats to really show what can be done in a room like this. If I hit it great and if not atleast I tried like hell ...

M

mrdizzle

nice work homie, if any strain could do it its that 13dawgs. any way you look at it you cant lose with this run

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

about 6 years back under another handle on a different forum i posted pics of a crystal locomotive (trainwreck x aloha whitewidow cross from jojo) that got to big to bloom normally because i had too many plants for my bloom room and it vegged for about a month and a half in a 5 gal bucket before i was able to transplant it into a 40 gal rubbermaid container and weave it under a horse fence where it vegged for another 3 weeks before the flip
the fence covered a 8 ft by 8 ft area and was under 3200 watts on a mover plus co2
final weight dry bud was 53 ounces and that was with a wtf? am i going to do with this plant scenario so i'm confident you can achieve your goal

fwiw

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

nice work homie, if any strain could do it its that 13dawgs. any way you look at it you cant lose with this run

True that.

about 6 years back under another handle on a different forum i posted pics of a crystal locomotive (trainwreck x aloha whitewidow cross from jojo) that got to big to bloom normally because i had too many plants for my bloom room and it vegged for about a month and a half in a 5 gal bucket before i was able to transplant it into a 40 gal rubbermaid container and weave it under a horse fence where it vegged for another 3 weeks before the flip
the fence covered a 8 ft by 8 ft area and was under 3200 watts on a mover plus co2
final weight dry bud was 53 ounces and that was with a wtf? am i going to do with this plant scenario so i'm confident you can achieve your goal

fwiw

Sounds like she was a monster bro.

you should go for AN Connie as your base.

Tried it, got the same results as the sensi base. Numbers are exact also in the Part A and Part B.

Rushoe

Rushoe

I think u can do it I or at least very close maybe a few oz shy or something but eitherway I think its gonna be a nice show to watch handle that shit I will help u trim for some New York steaks and fire nugs!!!!!!!!LOL good luck bro sounds like a sick ass set up .

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

I don't see how I could have missed this. There ain't no one talking shit here poncho. I am simply saying that everyone I have talked to said it simply can't be done. And the last thing i am looking for is approval from you or anyone else ... I am doing this for me to prove to myself and all the nay sayers that it can be done. I am not using some sophisticated holding tank with port holes and misters or turbo net pots, but simply a large smart pot with soil and a nutrient recipe that I stand behind. Surerte -GC

Im rooting for you bro make the farm proud at least your showing your work unlike others right... :wondering lol
45 gal leaves plenty of room for the roots<only problem I see might come is overwatering
how much are you feeding them?
Sensi a+b kicks ass my homie did a run with connie and it wasnt anything special compared to Sensi hes making the switch back

Can we see some more pics brotha

Surerte -GC

...Edit lol sorry had to call that one out :anim_30:

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Im in for the show

assuming that there will be some pics?

:hi

lol

good luck man

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

We at day 54 and these bitches are packing on the holiday weight. I think I will be pretty close to the 3# number per. They are all about the same size, pretty uniform. I am surprised. I have seen a buddy pull and elbow and 10 off of one in a 15 mine are easily twice as big. Most are around 6-7 ft wide and 4-5 ft tall but this girl is closer to 8 ft wide, but not quite as tall as the others.

2011 11 21 084606
T

TreFarmer

It's possible if all the variables are right.. Good luck Cat blow it up!! Looking fine!!

S

smokestack23

IDK man.
I read all the reports and stidies and logs that show that more roots=more on top....dripline importance etc...but...

I can only do a small med grow. I can't have too many plants. I am using a "crazy" rdwc-ish system though but..
I had 4 5gal pails each with a pair of 3/4" bottom drains returning to res. Res and intake and everything in a "lung" or control room. No AC no chillers no CO2.
I fed each pail with that black 1/8 dripline. Each pail's 6" basket of hydroton was fed with a pair of driplines. The driplines were just open ended so they poured constantly from the $12 160gph pump. Each pail had an airstone. All 4 stones were fed by a 55W pump.

It worked flawlessly. The pails got plugged with roots and each plant easily yielded an elbow and a half. They were (iirc) just over 24" @ kick. Strain was blueberry kush (?).

I was worried that the wee draiins would get rootbound and plugged so I switched to 1-1/2" bottom drains (one per site), larger res and went to 20gal totes.
Lighting, air exchange, nute blend and strength...everything..strain...stayed the same.

The added volume of room and roots didn't significantly increase my yield.
There's a bit more to this story but it isn't really that interesting for non-hydro growers or this thread. I was getting more than my limit so had to stagger and switch things up a bit. I actually had to go SMALLER!!!

Anyway...with that much light and a high yielder, you should be able to get your target or at least close to it. I personally think though that 45gallons won't be the reason. You know how hard it's gonna be to flush that stuff right? Then again, some people say the flush is overrated.
Good luck and thanks for posting the thread.

I think it's awesome to have these huge yield/low plant count gardens. Just goes to show that even if you were allowed only 4 plants (a mum, one rooting, one vegging and one flowering) you could still make out ok.

Thanks again.

Top Bottom