This Be How Dirbag Do...

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sportyridr

sportyridr

80's was crap homegrown, beans & oil, lots of oil...my buddy still makes it by the gallon in Ontario. Market falling faster than Bitcoin the last few years tho.
I have a bit left from last trip home in 2019.

20221006 090208
Resized 20211004 220846

Cheers

chemistry

chemistry

That's also a king size paper in the pic, realized the 5-er bottle of oil looks small, the paper is a zig zag 1-1/4 size.

I like these little bottles. Really nostalgic for me. As a teenager in the early 90's in Nova Scotia, all you could get for dope was Oil, and it was sold by the gram in bottle caps or 5 grams in these bottles. Most of it was really green and kinda nasty. We would get hash once in a while from Montreal and the odd bit of homegrown weed, but mostly oil. That meant I had one of these bottles in my pocket, pretty much all the time between ages of 16 and early 20's, when i started really getting into growing and smoking more weed than anything else. But for a time during my formative years, this bottle was my little buddy and traveled everywhere with me.
View attachment 1289547

80's here for oil, was sold by the gram in gram caps, two part pill capsules, seen it mixed with tobacco or crap home grown and sold that way. Good hit, but very sickly when you hammered it.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Well them cookies ain't nothing to fuk with. Whew... lol, been a while since I made edibles on the fly like that with no measuring involved. Normally I do it in capsules of MCT oil with 25mg thc per dose. Don't know what these cookies are, but they're fabulous. 2 of them was almost too much for a minute, but then quickly got very relaxing. 4 was way too many, and made me sleep in until 10:30am.

chemistry

chemistry

Well them cookies ain't nothing to fuk with. Whew... lol, been a while since I made edibles on the fly like that with no measuring involved. Normally I do it in capsules of MCT oil with 25mg thc per dose. Don't know what these cookies are, but they're fabulous. 2 of them was almost too much for a minute, but then quickly got very relaxing. 4 was way too many, and made me sleep in until 10:30am.

Bet you looked like your profile pic. lol

Top Bottom