This Be How Dirbag Do...

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

To really compare you should also be using clones of the same well known strain. There is so much variability from seed it would be hard to pinpoint what is doing what.
But I have no doubt DG and promix is a match made in heaven. I know for sure coco and DG is absolutely outstanding.

I think the silica plays a big part.

I dont have any more cuts to experiment with. Next run is going to be all seed plants.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I'll admit these papers seem to burn a bit darker than the zig zag, but the weed ash itself is pristine. lol.. And the resin is showing more now too haha. I cant even smoke this stuff without a filter or it just gums up and gets resin all over your lips. 😉
20200721 145821

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
This dragon cheese dry sift is truly something special. All my smalls were frozen and sifted over my trim bin and I'm blown away at how much it yielded for such a small amount of popcorn. I'll save the leftovers for edibles.
20200721 194306

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
This dragon cheese dry sift is truly something special. All my smalls were frozen and sifted over my trim bin and I'm blown away at how much it yielded for such a small amount of popcorn. I'll save the leftovers for edibles.
View attachment 1003823
Ohhhh. I have a gallon zip lock I just froze a couple days ago. All larf. Do you have any links or articles on how to dry sift? Super interested.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Ohhhh. I have a gallon zip lock I just froze a couple days ago. All larf. Do you have any links or articles on how to dry sift? Super interested.

Not really. Honestly my method is pretty crude by most peoples standards. I use a trim bin with a metal kief catcher in it, I think it's about 220 micron or something. I'll put a good pile, couple oz of popcorn larf on it and stick it in the freezer for a couple hrs. Then I pull it all out and using gloved hands I break up the buds and shake it all around, and chop it up and spread it around with a credit card. I'll bounce the pot around in the trim bin for a few mins like that. Then I pour the green waste into a ziplock bag and put it back into the freezer for making edibles. Scrape up the trichs and puff puff. I dont care about ultimate purity, it's just a concentrate. And a good one honestly. I might hot roll it later ala Frenchy cannoli, but it pressed Into a nice ball just by squeezing it. Super sticky shit.
20200721 200841

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Not really. Honestly my method is pretty crude by most peoples standards. I use a trim bin with a metal kief catcher in it, I think it's about 220 micron or something. I'll put a good pile, couple oz of popcorn larf on it and stick it in the freezer for a couple hrs. Then I pull it all out and using gloved hands I break up the buds and shake it all around, and chop it up and spread it around with a credit card. I'll bounce the pot around in the trim bin for a few mins like that. Then I pour the green waste into a ziplock bag and put it back into the freezer for making edibles. Scrape up the trichs and puff puff. I dont care about ultimate purity, it's just a concentrate. And a good one honestly. I might hot roll it later ala Frenchy cannoli, but it pressed Into a nice ball just by squeezing it. Super sticky shit.View attachment 1003832
Thank for the explanation. Looks very appetizing.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Havin a little float around the bay, it's such a nice night. Heading out with the boys this weekend for a makeup "may long weekend" that didnt happen in may because of the pandemic. If only I could find the key for my damn boat lol... I'm sure it will turn up. Thought maybe I'd left it out here in the ignition but nope... At least I brought the beer and joint. so there is that.. This ain't too bad lol.
20200722 190732

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Havin a little float around the bay, it's such a nice night. Heading out with the boys this weekend for a makeup "may long weekend" that didnt happen in may because of the pandemic. If only I could find the key for my damn boat lol... I'm sure it will turn up. Thought maybe I'd left it out here in the ignition but nope... At least I brought the beer and joint. so there is that.. This ain't too bad lol.View attachment 1004267
Hotwire it 😜

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Hotwire it 😜
Not even joking, that was plan B hahaha. All good though, found the key. Man I cant wait for a little rip out on the water for a few days. Ive been workin my ballz off, need a break big time. Looks like we've got excellent weather, and our tickle truck is stacked! we've got enough pot and hash to tranquilize an elephant, many many 24's of beer, an oz of mushrooms, few bennies, some edibles... Gonna be fear and loathing once we drop anchor and head ashore lol.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Not even joking, that was plan B hahaha. All good though, found the key. Man I cant wait for a little rip out on the water for a few days. Ive been workin my ballz off, need a break big time. Looks like we've got excellent weather, and our tickle truck is stacked! we've got enough pot and hash to tranquilize an elephant, many many 24's of beer, an oz of mushrooms, few bennies, some edibles... Gonna be fear and loathing once we drop anchor and head ashore lol.
Sounds like heaven.

Latest posts

Top Bottom