This cat loves to nom nom on weed plant

• Thread starter motta-tokka
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motta-tokka

motta-tokka

It made me lol and I wondered if any of your cats or pets do the same?

Fast forward to 7:15
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGgCySPpTpo#[/YOUTUBE]

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I only smoke this in case of snakebite, and I carry a snake with me wherever I go.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Trained our dogs and cats not to eat my weed

When our animals are young they are taught to not eat my weed. Came home once and 1 dog and 1 cat ate several small plants I had sunning by my back door, the training began
cool old man

mal

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
my cat is always eating my plants and then pukes them up, when is he going to learn?

F

fyrhazzrd

Man that cat was going to town.. I was so fascinated with watching the cat chow down on the plant that I didn't hear a word that old man was saying.. I just couldn't stop laughing.

S

SeriousBidness

I've owned 2 dogs that were BAD about it... never a cat. I have however seen numerous cats with the same addictions..

I

iamachavvy

a friend of mine has a dog that loves the stuff. he can smell the stuff from a mile off I swear, just never leave your green lying around, that's the lesson that I learnt lol

F

fondiz

my cat ate a some of a male plant i chopped down, but I left that in the closet part. Both of my cats go into my closet but they know where my closet ends and my room begins. I had to pop 1, one time havent had a problem with them since.

My cat is bad about running off with bags of shake. She took off with a small bag of hash a couple times, she real quick to jump on that. My wife's cat, he really likes it when we smoke hash. he gets up and starts sniffing the air all crazy. he starts moving around until you give him a shotgun lol.

Top Bottom