This is for that Trinity I remember!

• Thread starter sanvanalona
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
green punk

green punk

Bring on the S1 s SMF. I ll drive to your hood to get some!

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Hell yeah SMF! Id trade anything for a cut (or S1's)of that Trinity. Been looking for her for a LONG time!

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I always try to do some s1's of my favorite clones,, so I say do it up Skunkmasterflex! I am sure some amazing things would come out of that.

SMF: How old is your Trinity cut? Do you have any finished product or did you just recently get your hands on her?

707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
Nice find man!!! I was also curious about that cut. I went to harborside and was told i missed the last cuts by a few hours. I was totally bummed... Im sure they will be back on the shelfs soon, at least im hoping:)

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Nice find man!!! I was also curious about that cut. I went to harborside and was told i missed the last cuts by a few hours. I was totally bummed... Im sure they will be back on the shelfs soon, at least im hoping:)
I am sure they will make it back, I will make sure a tray makes it there way from me! This trinity has a very interesting smell already n veg, getting stoked!

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
i can tell you this about the golden goat it came from federation stock...lineage..hawaiian sativa x romulan x island sweet skunk...not sure how the parents went ..
but a breeder told me it was from kansas...hmmm i wonder o_O
IMG 20220107 095138 377
20220106 154534
Img 1 1641579601958
BTW my local lake has bald eagles thriving...check out ghe pic I took!
I got the sweet skunk that helped me through high school....rickdabrick in kuaui spoke of hawaiian trinity.....its phylos breakdown is like 3/4 skunk.....

I'd kill to get some

Latest posts

Top Bottom