this is the Cannabis hermaphroditism or something else

• Thread starter elzatal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
elzatal

elzatal

hello , that is my first grow , a micro plant and normal sized one , I see some thing i marked on the picture it have some pistils i said maybe this is the Cannabis hermaphroditism or what else , thanks every one for your support every time !

This is the cannabis hermaphroditism or something else
This is the cannabis hermaphroditism or something else 2
This is the cannabis hermaphroditism or something else 3
Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
🍌🍌🍌

Yes looks like that's a type of hermie called a bananna.

Need a better pic to rule out really swollen calyx or lens bkur etc

elzatal

elzatal

yupper. that's a late hernie flower. a lot of diesels do that. no worries just pinch it off and be on with your day. oh And i would keep all fans off. you'll be fine! nice lookin buds.
thanks , do i cut that nanner and keep it away from other plant , ? can you clear for me what i do exactly , thanks

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

yupper. that's a late hernie flower. a lot of diesels do that. no worries just pinch it off and be on with your day. oh And i would keep all fans off. you'll be fine! nice lookin buds.
The pinching part I can agree with and I know why you suggest turning off the fan (spreading pollen) but don't turn your fans off, your tent needs airflow. Those nanners are fairly late in the flowering process and hopefully they won't have viable pollen. They still look fairly fresh and not dropping pollen at the moment. Stay vigilant, pick them off where you see them but DO keep the air moving around in your tent.

elzatal

elzatal

Just pick off the ones you can see, you'll know if you miss one, because you'll have a bag of seeds to sort through.
I just see the one that I mark on the pic , do I need to isolate it from other plant and wait 2 weeks for early harvest ? thanks

chemistry

chemistry

No, leave it where it is, nanners are not the worst problem in the world, I just pick off what I see around the plant, and that's it, with out the nanners nothing gets pollenated.

growsince79

growsince79

I just see the one that I mark on the pic , do I need to isolate it from other plant and wait 2 weeks for early harvest ? thanks
It should be ok to leave for now. If you start getting too many, harvest it early so it wont ruin the crop. The only thing worse than unwanted seeds are immature seeds.

linde

linde

The pinching part I can agree with and I know why you suggest turning off the fan (spreading pollen) but don't turn your fans off, your tent needs airflow. Those nanners are fairly late in the flowering process and hopefully they won't have viable pollen. They still look fairly fresh and not dropping pollen at the moment. Stay vigilant, pick them off where you see them but DO keep the air moving around in your tent.
I wouldn't risk it at least for a couple days until you know if more flowers are forming. A couple days without a fan will be FAR less damaging then a couple days of accidental pollination. I mean who knows maybe that's not the first flower and he just overlooked it. Yes I agree though, ventilation is very important. Not trying to start an argument.

elzatal

elzatal

No, leave it where it is, nanners are not the worst problem in the world, I just pick off what I see around the plant, and that's it, with out the nanners nothing gets pollenated.
thank you all for info , so you suggest I decrease the fan speed , and I pick off what is around and harvest when i want without any issue

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

I wouldn't risk it at least for a couple days until you know if more flowers are forming. A couple days without a fan will be FAR less damaging then a couple days of accidental pollination. I mean who knows maybe that's not the first flower and he just overlooked it. Yes I agree though, ventilation is very important. Not trying to start an argument.

mare you saying the risk of bud rot and mold are FAR less damaging than seeded bud?

not trying to start an argument just trying to disagree.

linde

linde

mare you saying the risk of bud rot and mold are FAR less damaging than seeded bud?

not trying to start an argument just trying to disagree.
bud rot? lol. unzip the damn tent door. bud rot and ventilation problem solved. stray pollin is nothing to play games with especially in a little grow tent. this is actually getting humorous now.

Top Bottom