this is what budder is!

• Thread starter wpg_breeder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
possibly a good precaution to take is to carefully examine it for degredation or corrosion frequently, and if so, possibly switching to a new piece may be wise if such things appear.

sun

sun

thanks again i usualy diy a new peice each time .oil is a rare treat for me lol

A

acubus

I rigged up an old large stainless steel thermos to make oil the odd time, I do. Keeps your hands from freezing(no need for gloves) and it's easy to make a 100% seal on butane connnection on the stopper.

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
thats cool acubud, way to innovate. ~(';")~

Blaze

Blaze

Earwax and Budder may have the same potency, but they do not seem to be the same product. The stuff coming out of the Bay Area that is being called Buddha's Ear Wax has a completely different texture and appearance from Budder, at least when comparing it to the pictures I've seen of supposed Budder. It is also not harsh at all, and is quite pleasant to smoke. It turns to liquid almost instantly, boils like crazy, and leaves almost no residue. I've not smoked any Budder from Budder King, but from what you have all described, Budder is very harsh and unpleasant to smoke.

Anyone actually know how to make Buddha's Ear Wax? It was some damn fine stuff, and I am curious about the specifics of the process, because it was pretty different than anything else I've seen.

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Isnt earwax just BHO whipped? pretty sure I heard that somewhere around here...
All I know is that as soon as u put a flame to it, the shit liquifies and bubbles like BHO.

R

Rolln J

somebody said you shouldnt give budder to the casual smoker - hell I have made casual smokers puke 5 or 6 times off my bubble! and a couple times off finger hash...

dannyk892009

dannyk892009

I had a friend bring what he called earwax from cali and that shit was absolutely incredible take a knife hit or throw it on a bowl and you'll be sure to feel some effects not regulary characterized with bubble

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
its not cuz its called earwax that makes it more potent. yer buddy obviously was getting oil made with extra great weed. if a particular paste is extra smooth toking , this is also a result of the weed used.

B

bobpeto

Ive had budder made with Bho and Isopropal and both where killer. The budder Ive had was killer man, 3 tokes(Id freeze the budder, than break off chunks to do hotknives and BT's). I get good hash too man, and I think the budder more potent than bubble Ive had.
When I make oil i use dry sieve kif somtimes or weed, the stuff I make with the hash is killer (obviously) more potent than the weed oil, but the budder blows it away.

Im sure he's using bubble hash or somthing to make it more potent, and pure....This shit melts and disappears.;

I know you know your shit hashmasta, but you really gotta try this stuff man, I dont thingk you can knock somthing you havn't tried!!

It's not smooth either, I dunno where ya got that Hasmasta, the shits harsh as fuck, I can only smoke a couple of tokes cause it so harsh.

Budder and earwax i think are the same thing, Ive tried both, and they both had the same texture, smells.

The stuff made with butane is yellow, kinda crumbley, chawcky, melts and is potent as fuck.

The stuff made with isopropal is dark brown and very gooey, I put it in the freezer to make it more usable and less messy.

Pretty similiar to ear wax I think, Kinda light brown, a little sticky chawky-ness to it. Very potent.

I dunno, this is my .02.

Bob

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
someone was talking about something being extra smooth. i wasnt talking to you about that.

B

bobpeto

I thought ya said budder is supposed to be smooth, didn't ya? I must have been mistaken, my bad.

Bob

Dr.stickerdick

Dr.stickerdick

My budda IS smooth tasting. Just cause it's smooth doesn't mean you don't caugh because you caugh your ass off. If your's is harsh you might be having a longer contact time - solvent/ weed - making a bit lower quality taste. I go for 30 sec. wash, 2 washes per batch. Purge it . Let it sit for week or more then budda it . It can sit after that or consumed, the longer it sits the soooo much better the budda is. Peace

Blaze

Blaze

What exactly to you mean when you say you "budda" it? I've read several different ideas/techniques on what makes it "budder" so what do you do Dr.stickerdick? A lot of people have said that it is either ISO or butane oil that has been whipped, so how to you whip it?

Blaze

Blaze

OK, so how do you whip it? My ISO comes out really sticky, it's a pain just to scrape if off the pyrex dish, so how do you whip something like that? or am I missing something here?

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
I thought ya said budder is supposed to be smooth, didn't ya? I must have been mistaken, my bad.

Bob

i SAID, someone was saying something was smooth. not you. budder, earwax, whatever. its all the same.

Dr.stickerdick

Dr.stickerdick

scrape to center of pyrex dish might help to use a blade to keep your scraper blade clean, scaping one to the other. With it in center let it sit over something giving off heat electric fry pan with water etc. keep at about 190' - 200' F. for an hour to purge. Let sit week or so, then put pyrex over water slow boil or in double-boiler let warm and start wipping with needle ,,,, a l o n g time. You'll notice a change in consistancy and texture, you may pull off heat after 5-10 min. keeping stirring/whipping you might return it to heat if still oilly greazy . This is really more for oil/ ISO made resin but improves BHO too,but it's fine any way. Hope this helps. Peace

Top Bottom