this is what budder is!

• Thread starter wpg_breeder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JH420

JH420

Dana and I sat down the first noght and smoked about 7 grams of budder, like a quarter of og kush x blue sat, and 1 g of 90 micron lemon larry hash,

Damn lightweights, giving Canadians a bad rep=):smoke:smoke:smoke

Thanks for the input especially from someone who's tried it. I'm gonna get getting some bubble and budder to compare, will post my thoughts here when it happens.

W

wpg_breeder

Yea ill be in van city in a month or so im sooooo pumped to try the budder..... my buddy bubble bag Al will showing me around.... ill def be testing budderkings budder to bubblemans FMCD!!!! its going to be a gongshow:)

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Damn lightweights, giving Canadians a bad rep=):smoke:smoke:smoke

Thanks for the input especially from someone who's tried it. I'm gonna get getting some bubble and budder to compare, will post my thoughts here when it happens.

LOl, ya when me and Dana get together we try to puff light, like to see at least a couple feet accross the room. Like I say, very nice stuff, and I'd smoke it again for sure. i guess another thing that we're not really looking at is what strain is being used for budder kings gear, or if theres a lot of different ones. I'll ask D if he knows some time this week if i can get a hold of him. I made budder myself, just the heating bho oil on a hotplate style with one of my elites, and it wa far more potent than the stuff that was brought down here, but if BKs method was used on that strain, or some of the ones you see pics of around here, it may be absolutely sick, who knows eh, but I have a feeling that Bk has access to so damn fine bud, I would tend to assume.

JH420

JH420

I just smoked a couple big hits of budder from budderking about half an hour ago...I don't recall the last time I was this high. About an hour before that, I smoked several hits of bubble hash...nice, but no where near the strength of the budder. This is my first time smokin budder, smoked bubble only a few times before.

Does anyone have any advice how to dose this stuff?
How to break off small chunks? I did keep it in the firdge then my freezer for a bit prior to smokin, but it is so sticky and gooey almost refuses to separate.

JH420

JH420

I have now smoked budderking's budder a few times...it is many times more potent than the bubble hash I have. It is extreme potent stuff, I wouldn't give it to an occasional smoker...they wouldn't be able to handle it at all. I have shared it with a few seasoned smokers, and they are all in agreement that it is the most powerful mj type substance they have come across. I'm not an expert on concentrates, very little experience there...but do yourselves a favour and try this stuff before you judge it.

A few notes and observations...smoked through a bubbler type pipe.

- even though you smoke very little actual budder, it is very harsh on the throat and can induce coughing like you've never experienced before...on the plus side you can feel yourself getting higher and higher with each cough.

- the gram I bought probably wont go very far since you it is so sticky you can't break the peices off as small as you'd need.

- the taste and smell is definately great.

- leaves you feeling pretty burnt out the next day.

- I think suspect if you smoked this all the time you would build up such a tolerance that weed wouldn't do much for you at all.

- in terms of potency, it lives up to the article. But smoking one hit leaves your throat sore as if you'd smoked several joints...so I don't think there is health advantage here.

That's about all I can think of right now.:rastadancing:

T

Titoon_29

wow, great report JH420, seems an interesting substance...
i wonder how you can reach such a purity... you can build up a pretty strong tolerance with weed smoking bubblehash, that's for sure.But if you compare some good bubble, let's say 50%thc, it should be twice as potent as the bubble...
Let s hope for some other heavy smokers reports...
Enjoy that jh420, it s not everyday you get to smoke that and nice bubblehash ^^

++

JH420

JH420

But if you compare some good bubble, let's say 50%thc, it should be twice as potent as the bubble...

Well...I can't say what % the bubble I have is, all I know is it's from a solid source and fairly expensive so I would guess that it's atleast decent. But, no matter how much bubble I smoke I can't get nearly as high when compared to a few hits of this budder...the high is just on another level compared to anything I've tried.

D

Donk Frog

I know eh....when I have budder I start with small globs but by the end my globs are the size of a good sized rain drop.....I smoke about oz a week to myself but like I said before if I have budder it is all I smoke till its gone, I usually put a small amount of herb in the bottom of the bowl for the bong then I take the budder out of the frezzer cut a piece off and melt it on to the weed...................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

B

budmonger

thats right there Fizzbomb Meduser got the other half hehe,be well.Peace and stay safe...budmonger

C

CrippledCrow

That article is older then god and it was designed to hype out the bolero`s back in the day because no one had a clue what it was.

F

Fred Norris

budder is 256% thc. i smoked a small drop and slept for 4 weeks. my dad knows a guy, that went to school with a guy who knows budderkings cousin. budder costs 432.87 a gram, and thats the friend price. cops wont bust you for having budder, because they get stoned when they look at it.

C

CrippledCrow

Chuck Norris smoked a dab and he knocked himself out for 3 days straight.......over and over again.

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
sometimes when you make oil, especially with a dish with leftover oil dried in it, the batch turns to budder by itself. damn i hate that! finally learned a really clean dish prevents the auto buddering :)

S

samara

Most good dry marijuana has 27% thc in it, c'mon, I don't no where they get these stats, but i think their very far off course. It's also from cannabis culture, narc emery has screwed alot of people over, and im embarressed that he is canadian . I dunno, i placed an order with one of the weed delivery site's to test out this budder. it's very pricy, 90$ a gram, 50$ for a half a gram, and its supposed to be from the budderking himself, should be interesting. I've never used a weed delivery site before, just can't get anything good in my area, i think im gonna get some pressed hash as well which is 65$ for 3 grams, still pricy but i can't remember the last time i had good hash. Hope i don't get ripped off.
I'll let ya all know how it goes.

Samara

L

l33t

most good dry Marijuana has more like 10-20% THC , I 've seen higher numbers but only couple of times , and it was the exception not the rule.

Great hash usually has under approx 50-70% thc , oil can have an even higher percentage tho , up to 90%.

Here is something interesting , the usual case with hash sold in the (EU) market has more like 3-18% thc, (!) it may sound weird but read the facts in the pics.

Its really surprising to see how little THC most resin (hash) cannabis has , almost the same or even less as found in herbal cannabis (Aka buds )!
No wonder why most growers never look back and keep on keeping on!

These 2 tables are from the monograph
tittled: 'A cannabis reader: global issues and local experiences' issued in 2008 by the the 'European Monitoring Center for Drugs and Drug addiction'.
First table is for herbal cannabis , second is for resin cannabis.

link to the original pdf (742pages) : http://www.emcdda.europa.eu/publicat...raphs/cannabis
Worth the read in my opinion.

Thc content

Latest posts

Top Bottom