This Looks Cool. Drl Drone Racing League -

• Thread starter SpiderK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
They are supposedly developing drone weapon systems where a big group of drones lock onto a target and all attack it at the same time from different angles with various weapons.

lino

lino

I got all my drones back this week but 2 Pollenator Nano's are still lost.. Programmed 1/2 my flock with dam butane sensor to find Wax, experiments at home, butane sensor piggyback the worlds smallest drone ., Nano, I hacked with hacking software included in the LinoTron ( cannabis CPU for growers)... world smallest gyro and gps and object detect was installed in a 38 flock of Nano's,,, programmed return home feature. Worked great at home... little drone hovers over wax land within 2 ft on first try, re-sense butane's location and retry to land in wax again. Usually lands in wax by the 3rd try. Nano's try to fly home with wax, once Nano detects extra wgt, the fly home code kicks in. Nano can deliver Wax on wax paper 3.2 grams on a calm day for bout 250 ft range of comfort. Nano will fly the a 1ftx 1ft window or tube.
Most of the Nano were hacked into Pollinator's, same sensor type finds cannabis plants, distinguish between M and F by a pollen sensor. I use aluminum propellers on Nano Pollinators. The object detection works but the drones Nano get to close for pollen sample so the drones props cut the shit of the plants in wind, crash and unable to recover in wind. Got lots of work to do before my Nano's bring home cannabis pollen connsistant, My Phantom can take your pollen, it goes out and find buds to, I just take pics tho, dont want farmers shooting down my Phantom , I was at 100 ft and a farmer spot the Phantom hovering over his crop so I drop a GI-Lino (GI Joe) toy on a parachute and a fine bud attached as a peace offering and fly away...

Anyway downtown Denver at a bar where we're showing a 11 drone Nano flock, A wind come up at bout 75 ft and takes 7 of 11 of the Nano drones, One has a pin hole camera mounted. MY possie laughing and bummed about the lose but i explain as I knew instantly the seriousness of this lose. My drone are lost and programmed to find Wax and cannabis plants and have our prints on them. To my delight one was recovered that night hovering around a dispense almost a mile from where I lost it 38 minutes later, Nana could have never flew that far w/o wind,, I was shocked by the battery, Nano was still flying.

Anyway I have a camera mounted on one and it was trying to gain entry into a bld approx 7 blks East of Federal on 38th, We picked up video but lost the gps, Lots of grow rooms and dispenses there so sorry and plz return my drone if you find a Nano laying around your shop.

In one hand is:
So in the palm of my hand is 1st ever Sterilized Bee Nano (General drone of 26), complete CPU Window 10, Linux, Android OS and cell, blue tooth, wifi to any keyboard of screen or phone screen, Humidity-Temp-Soil and complete on board Grow room control, complete growers and science lab, robotic software and board onboard robotics, complete hacking kit, complete with tutorials for all installed software and hardware devices. oh and it runs 3D printers and works GREAT with WIN 10 3D Builder sofware!
The other hand:
wireless-keyobard,camera,aviation control,gps, mic, mouse, Pre-Programmed to operate robots thru cell phone , I or Droid. A very cool 7" touch screen can be purchased for the linoTron, fits in many Car dash designs also,

No more cell phone, laptop, tablet - throw em away and get a LinoTron, it runs your whole life in the palm of your hand. and comes with complete with instruction for Custom Drone Builds and flight instructions and tips.
TronControl

TronHand
Last edited:
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

possee of drone pilots. AWESOME.

If lino is looking at warehouse grows with his drones, what does that mean for future outdoor grows? Is SuperMartMMC going to start using a squad of drones to drop hemp pollen on outdoor plants from the competing SuperShittyMartMMCs?

I'm certain this is a PICNIC event though.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
An apache helicoptor with 20 drone apaches surrounding it and attacking targets independantly.

lino

lino

possee of drone pilots. AWESOME.

If lino is looking at warehouse grows with his drones, what does that mean for future outdoor grows? Is SuperMartMMC going to start using a squad of drones to drop hemp pollen on outdoor plants from the competing SuperShittyMartMMCs?

I'm certain this is a PICNIC event though.
Actually, lots of work and effort has been put into crop pollination by my drones for almond farms and some other plants. Our Phantoms and custom drones act as Guards for property and used more for watch dogs. Yes I've seen the Drones used in ways of attack. Cops can take out crops, props and spray, But if you're speaking of attacking large warehouse and grn house grows with pollen bombs, May I suggest the miniLino Hindenburg ($8 - 13 depending on range) , a RC balloon is cheap and evil for those who seek dirty deeds dirt cheap (Pop). But let someone fly your drone and you got a friend, no need to bomb him with hate.

lino

lino

Star Wars Fighter
StarWar

200 ft range from remote, so bout 1/8 mi total
quad flight - and - plane flight, it goes vertical also. Obj detection for landing.
THe wings are a material I'm not familar with, Remoldable malleable Styrofoam? Never seen this hollow wing material before, lighter that balsm wood and super flexable, plain wierd. I dont like it. good for a kids toy I guess,,, $200 toy. If it werent so expensive, I'd like to add a CO2 pellet gun bottle and let rip at verticle, but cant afford to watch it come apart. And it would have t ohave the CO2 shut off or run out before it turns or 200 ft out of range. Maybe the plane could take small blast of CO2 from micro canister. But at its current 30 mph Id guess the wings and frame are really flexing.

lino

lino

Okay I put on VR 1st time this xmas... I swore I'd not be that guy being an idiot . 1st 10 seconds, I'm in a plane elevation lite says I'm too low so I pull up and get attack and shot down ... I'm ejected and free falling freaks me the fuk out of me,,, pull a cord and parachute, where I end up running dying in a knife attack bout 2 min,,, I was that guy, took off those stupid glasses...
But that video,,, I assume the VR is connected to the drone and other drones in the race, and I noticed in some instances the VR represented real time objects , grd , walls, hoops - intense.... that would freak me out flying those expensive speed drone flying with VR ...

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Actually, lots of work and effort has been put into crop pollination by my drones for almond farms and some other plants. Our Phantoms and custom drones act as Guards for property and used more for watch dogs. Yes I've seen the Drones used in ways of attack. Cops can take out crops, props and spray, But if you're speaking of attacking large warehouse and grn house grows with pollen bombs, May I suggest the miniLino Hindenburg ($8 - 13 depending on range) , a RC balloon is cheap and evil for those who seek dirty deeds dirt cheap (Pop). But let someone fly your drone and you got a friend, no need to bomb him with hate.
I don't question that and it's obvious that you know your shit. I can't watch nature shows now without being all judgy saying, 'yep, drone shot that'. I'm not sure if the photogs of yesteryear are either adapting or going away, but I like the added technology of studying wildlife from a distance, perhaps diminishing the observer effect by increasing the distance from which things are studied.

lino

lino

that shit was tight.... PokemonGo on steroids! Id play a round of that... anyone could be the enemy, cool, drones in the game wow, too much fun,,, and who know what else is coming in the future, ROBOT gonna be Bigger than Cars,TV,Cell

lino

lino

They are supposedly developing drone weapon systems where a big group of drones lock onto a target and all attack it at the same time from different angles with various weapons.
1000s of drones swarm, each drone filled with 100's of golf ball sized C4 explosive robots that find the enemy, detonation also sets a gps for missle attack if needed. little robot ball finds you and calls for the other robot balls and drones with more C4 robot balls to surround you to take you hostage or explode, Star Wars is here...

lino

lino

@MandyJane check out the VR Drone Racing League top of thread, thats how you look flying drones, lol. I got enough grow lites and eq. for everyone rite now. dont buy a drone, Save your money for your grow rm. I'll leave a drone with you soon and You can learn to fly one of my drones when I get a new one, next wk. I want to try a drone out at your house, vaulted ceilings, I got bout 25 min of fly time,,, And I need to see the champion in person,

Top Bottom