• Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Show off! jk, lol. nice ..as always.
Thanks Kolah
I am a bit of a show off...But these plants are the star not me :)

beastin out ken. . hope you had a blast catchin some waves today. get that fun time in now cuz its going to be all work and no play soon

I hear that...Im trying..I can only be gone for a day at a time though...my plants need me..

We went fishing Off shore on the cattle boat yesterday....Waiting for another swell before I go surfing again.

The Water temps are 74 ...so the fish and the surfers are loving it (el nino year) :)

But yeah Im gonna be home bound here pretty soon..

619ster

619ster

As you can see...my garden is in a small fenced in area..
View attachment 244737
Have it cramed full of plants though...lol

Here is My Jillybean Bed....smelling very leamony as usual

.Last time running these.

View attachment 244733
Beuatiful garden Ken!!! I would love to wake up to a sight like this every morning :)

Keep up the GREEN work bro!! Truly inspirational stuff you've been up to! Thanks for sharing :cool:

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thanks 619 :)

I was out spraying BT early this morning..and then I saw this guy.
OnDuty

I hope the BT doesnt hurt him/her

(Purple Berry BX plant)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Needless to say, you made a good move when you left that other job! Haha. I did the same thing a few years back. It ain't a picnic, but the bugs don't bite as much.
Thanks.....^^that means alot to me right now.^^:D

I hope and pray your right :)

The fed thing around here kinda sux...but Im under 99 so im hopeing they wont bother me:confused:

Disambiguator

Disambiguator

Security is a must. As the process integrated into my life, the more invisible it became and the more natural (irony intended) and less paranoid I became. If you're in the right place, (which it appears you are), you'll know that it's right and have more than one, "Ahh-ha!" moment. (That's me having one of those moments in my AV.)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
i didn't get it :eek:the brush is for artificial pollination, fine. but how do you prevent pollination from plants you want to keep seedless? do you have any unwanted pollination issues...?
I have only used the brush once before and I dont think I had any (or many) unwanted pollination issues .
I just paint the pollen on a bud site and tag it. ;)

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

i didn't get it :eek:the brush is for artificial pollination, fine. but how do you prevent pollination from plants you want to keep seedless? do you have any unwanted pollination issues...?

I know that you are asking CK, but I don't use the paintbrush method. I pollinate whole branches with frozen packs of pollen. I just keep a little frozen pollen in each pack. I open the pack carefully and drop it in a paper bag and twist tie or paper clip the bag closed on the branch. The next day, I use a spray bottle with H2O only and spray the branch, bag and pollen pack as I pull the branch out. This might be overkill, but I don't want any stray pollen on my whole crop and I know that water and pollen do not mix. Sorry to jack your thread CK. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Top Bottom