• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thanks for the replies Guys :)
Holey Crap. :eek: I was just out there taking pics and a helicopter flew over and checked out my grow...always wrecks my buzz :(
Im prop 215 legit..but still..makes my heart race. Now I need a big huge fatty

any way..here are the bubbas...
16 days ago and this morning
Bubbabed4 15
Bubbabed5 1

those are in Last years soil

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
let 'em get bigger Ken... what's the hurry, it's May 1st..

I hear ya Mo. But I only have a small space to hang and dry..and Not much help in the triming dept.
So I need to stagger my harvest. Been 16 days since I flipped the 1st bed. So I figure, I could hang those mid june..and the Harvest the Bubba in july ;)
And I will have Plants in pots ready to take those beds...and finish in Oct. :)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Off to a great start, CGK! Flip them lil fukrz and get them done early. I need to set up my light dep GH soon. Thanx for the inspiration.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I think you can rent machine trimmers in Cali, yes? It might be worth it.

I have often wondered about that Kolah...Home depot doesnt rent them yet.
Wonder where I could find one?...

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Off to a great start, CGK! Flip them lil fukrz and get them done early. I need to set up my light dep GH soon. Thanx for the inspiration.
Thank You Rival! :) Inspiration is what this is about, Its what the farm is about to me.

and you just inspired me. I think im gonna go for it! Take these bubbas 64 days Harvest July 4th...then invite friends for a party:D

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thank You Rival! :) Inspiration is what this is about, Its what the farm is about to me.

and you just inspired me. I think im gonna go for it! Take these bubbas 64 days Harvest July 4th...then invite friends for a party:D
That is what it's all about. Feel the love! I'm glad I could inspire u as well, Ken. Sounds like a wonderful 4th of July! Keep us updated on the progress of them bubba girls. Peace out, bro.

DRONER

DRONER

Holey Crap. :eek: I was just out there taking pics and a helicopter flew over and checked out my grow...always wrecks my buzz :(

happened to me once except i came back the next day to my spot to find flipped bags and Pig secutiry tape around the whole spot:mad: atleast yours is Legit!keep up the inspiring work bro looks great!!

DR

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Some of my local hydro shops rent twisters for 500 bucks a day.
In cali?
I will have to check into that. thanks! :)

found a place called Hydro hippie in SF. a little far but I will keep looking and asking.
Im telling my local home depot they should carry em..

Latest posts

Top Bottom