This Poor Dirt Farmer's thread.

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Nice plant Ken.. Let us know how it smokes when u burn some..

Thanks Goo I will!
Peep Aligee's Wifi :D
Wifi831

Going off!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
The sky was full of smoke today..everything was red from the sun shining though the smoke.
Was really trip
Blazed

L

leafmold

Looking killer bud. The sky was a trip. Overcast with the big orange sun shining through. Cool.I say let those fuckin sequoias burn. They are designed to handle a wild fire or two. Garden is looking great!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thanks Goo ...im too lazy to trim it..:bag:
it looks ugly but, the goodness in there!

Im going to try to hook up with Ali Gee and I will give him a sample for You :)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Lookin plump.. R u flowering any of ur new cookie seedlings yet? Or r they inside? Also Ali told me u had some issues the other day?? Where is the thread at? Or were u guys talkin in PM? Damn that was a gang of questions

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Lookin plump.. R u flowering any of ur new cookie seedlings yet? Or r they inside? Also Ali told me u had some issues the other day?? Where is the thread at? Or were u guys talkin in PM? Damn that was a gang of questions

Thanks Goo :) I have a few of those cookie cross seedling vegging inside still
I might put them outside to flower soon. I dont expect much from them, but ya never know!
My wife has been really sick lately:depressed: .... No thread.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Thanks Goo :) I have a few of those cookie cross seedling vegging inside still
I might put them outside to flower soon. I dont expect much from them, but ya never know!
My wife has been really sick lately:depressed: .... No thread.
Oh man sorry 2 hear that & I hope she feels better soon.. Ali told me about ur visiters not that ur wife was sick.. I thought it was in a thread or sumthin..my bad!!

Top Bottom