This Poor Dirt Farmer's thread.

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
They r 4sho Fire ants im not sure if there California Fire Ants or the imported ants... they will attack.

Fire ants hate True OG <<<<There like u should of grown Fire OG fool!!
That sucks Goo! I hate those fire ants..
find their hole and killem.:mad:

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Big E OG
Bige2gal

M

motz

CGK just caught your whole thread,didn't have nothing else to do.Picked something out of all these threads and followed it thru. Very Coool thread,animals and freshies.Can't beat it ,even had a bowl of popcorn and a coke. Had a rain day and made the best of it. Keep,keeping on. motz

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Hi mr Ken I am very glad your farm is doing better and your back on top of your game plan
FYI fire ants or ants in general will carry food to the mother ALWAYS so if you place small amounts of cream of wheat (The real Kind hot cerel) the ants carry it off eat it expand inside and die......
cuz its a food your cats wont care and the other critters are big so it wont hurt them just the ants...
Good luck love to see your meds
+Vibes from FlyJ

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Purdy--
when did that come down???
Thanks Geo :) ..couple weeks ago ..
Man O man that Big E OG looks super nice have you puffing on it yet? How is that BOG gear hear nothing but praise for BOG's gear and how potent it is, killer grows bro!
Yes I have smoked the Big E! :) Good stuff! Fat hard buds too..
Mine were leafy..most of my pot is leafy..but, its outdoor and works good for me..so :)
here it is
Bigenug

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Thanks Geo :) ..couple weeks ago ..

Last year it seemed like you were a whole month earlier than me--
my last plant came out today...
Thanks Six :) I dry and bag it with the leaves on..some will be cured with the leaves too...lol
I get to it, when i get to it :)

I'm doing the same thing this year!!!--
but I left all the leaves on...

Last edited:
Top Bottom