This Poor Dirt Farmer's thread.

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shamus

Shamus

I agree! I turn on some pink floyd or some Beatles and go through and talk 2 them All individually and tell them how beautiful they are.. They are living after all. ;) hopefully my girls know how much I care and love them...
i do the absolute same thing, almost like a kind of trancing meditation of beauty. how ever im currently doing some tests(going off of mythbusters experiments) in their tests heavy metal i believe was the most beneficial to plants (im not a big fan) but i do produce dubstep, and i feel dub wobbles move more air than metal, so im just blasting a few of the super alien skunk's with reggae dub and the rest are just chillin quietly. im interested in seeing how it affects growth rates. KILLER GROW MAN.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm Mac.:)

Mine get country music all day :D I hope it keeps the critters away a bit too.

nebulius

nebulius

My plants listen to a live recorded CD of a man and woman shouting at each other. That's what I listened to growing up and I turned out ok. j/k ;) I grew up in a Leave if to Beaver type home.:confused:

But seriously, heavy metal huh. Do you remember why they said heavy metal is the best music for plants?
I was thinking of trying classical music, I remember hearing that it helps babies brains, somehow. Hence Baby Eisenstein products.

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

My plants listen to a live recorded CD of a man and woman shouting at each other. That's what I listened to growing up and I turned out ok. j/k ;) I grew up in a Leave if to Beaver type home.:confused:
That's hilarious. Just stopped in for a quick break from those silly threads you guys don't hang out in :eek::eek::eek: (i wonder if we ever get more emoticons with this version? missing my banannas!)

you guys have no idea how badly I'd like to just turn off the lights and bring everybody outside right now, well I guess now you do..

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Yessir. I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.

outwest

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter

But seriously, heavy metal huh. Do you remember why they said heavy metal is the best music for plants?
I was thinking of trying classical music, I remember hearing that it helps babies brains, somehow. Hence Baby Eisenstein products.

LMAO! :p

That's hilarious. Just stopped in for a quick break from those silly threads you guys don't hang out in :eek::eek::eek: (i wonder if we ever get more emoticons with this version? missing my banannas!)

you guys have no idea how badly I'd like to just turn off the lights and bring everybody outside right now, well I guess now you do..

Here ya Go CereBro ;)
Carrot2   Copy
Carrot3   Copy
Dreadlock   Copy
Guitar   Copy
Micky   Copy
Overcomputer   Copy
Pc   Copy
Rap   Copy
Sado   Copy
Senior   Copy
Smoking1   Copy

Country Music would keep me away for sure! ;)

outwest
LOL...You like pink floyd ? Thats good stuff. I was at a Pigs concert in the 80's :)
Totally Awesome Dude!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
What an epic thread Ken. Well done so far and keep those updates coming.
Thanks Thoth :) I love showing my garden..so You got it.;)
looking great ken! nothing like morning sun hitting those blades.
Thanks Jelly. :)
Yep...when I read your post i had to go find this one I took yesterday

Budsinsun

the bird poop kinda ruins it though :rolleyes:

southstreets

southstreets

thats what i heard. my buddies old lady loves that guy and he doesnt. he said the concert had so much pussy at it he was getting in trouble for rubber necking haha

That is 110% true bro! Lol... The women to men ratio at one of his concerts is at least 15/1... Lol... I'm more of a hip hop and old school rock type of guy.. But I'll take some country tickets any day of the week! Lmao

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I love country concerts :)

okay feeling silly for my ignorance as usual, just gonna take these with me now..

hey wait, it's not working! how'd you do that?

Your gonna have to save them to your computor...
or save the URL here on The farm and use the Insert image Thingy that looks like a photo of a tree

carrot2-copy-gif.218052

Shamus

Shamus

the plants that had the classical (they had that too) lol I'm just googling this btw, but the classical did improve growth rates 2nd to the "death metal" classical music is structured and said to help. how ever I feel like if the loud death metal made the most difference that dub would kill those results. IMO the bass should stimulate the root zones. I'll post results when I harvest :)

Top Bottom