Thoughts On Using Mid Bloom Instead Of Cs Late Throughout Flower

• Thread starter slimjimham
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
slimjimham

slimjimham

I also want to experiment running cs at never over 500, and another where ppm is close to 800 most of the time in the res's...

I just really don't get all huge buds like I want. Yields per light are great, but I thought when switching to Scrogging under current things would blow up. Don't get me wrong, some stains do but again I feel I don't typically get the huge buds I want. I hope upping the co2 helps because it's a loosely sealed room with no airflow (minisplit/dehumidifier keep the climate perfect but don't help with bringing in fresh air w/co2 obv)

I just want All fist sized buds coming through the net, don't know if I'm being unrealistic but when I ran a 5g bubble bucket a few times that's how it was, everything all the way down were like colas

ken dog

ken dog

Started with Current Culture, then switched to Heavy 16... But I tried to go with a microbial root zone with heavy 16, & I wasn't satisfied with the results that Prime gave me.
So I switched again, this time to Advanced Nutrients. I am using their beneficial bacteria, & I am running the full Connoisseur line.

Regarding pH stable, all nutrient lines fluctuate between a given range... there is no magic bullet, and I would never throw away my PH pen.

I also add my nutrients at about one quarter to one half strength of what AN recommends...looking good...no complaints so far.

Nothing wrong with a sterile system, I just don't want to do it any more.

ken dog

ken dog

One more thing, when you get your environment correct, then add co2... That's when you start getting really big buds.

ri420patient

ri420patient

I stopped using it last run and had my best run ever think I'll stay not using the late

Top Bottom