• Thread starter Yodas Master
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What will the yield be??? 235 2gallon pots...ebb&grow..10kwatt

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y

Yodas Master

Pics from day 23 of 12/12..Ill get new pics up next week..Frost galore on everything..
pic1--G13
pic2--Black Domina
pic3--CJ--SCHMOE
pic4--Champagne
pic5--Bubba kush
pic6--Deadhead OG
pic7--Aliendog V2

Thread lockedheres my updates
Thread lockedheres my updates 2
Thread lockedheres my updates 3
Thread lockedheres my updates 4
Thread lockedheres my updates 5
Thread lockedheres my updates 6
Thread lockedheres my updates 7
mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Hey there yodas. I wonderd what happend to you. Good to see back around.

Y

Yodas Master

Banned for a bad attitude...Logic felt sorry for me and let me back..Damn other thread is locked though..Glad to be back..

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Well its good to have you back. My attitude could use improvement sometimes. Shit happens. It is what it is. something like that.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
welcome back - hope to see a few other farmers removed from the ban list as well

Papa

Papa

Supporter
Logic felt sorry for me

i seriously doubt it.

i believe you were just given the rare opportunity to put the attitude away and demonstrate that you can get along with folks and play nicely in our sand box.

i hope you'll take advantage of that opportunity so that we can all see the grow.

Papa

Y

Yodas Master

i seriously doubt it.

i believe you were just given the rare opportunity to put the attitude away and demonstrate that you can get along with folks and play nicely in our sand box.

i hope you'll take advantage of that opportunity so that we can all see the grow.

Papa

Whatever the case PAPA im glad to be back in the sandbox..

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Glad to see you back, wondering what happened with mittenmed. He was just here yesterday...

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Welcome back bro! Was wodering where u have been? Check out my tga grow. Got some week6 pics up. Remember 2 play nice!

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Mitten and some
Other guy got into it in a thread. They both got banned. Yoda i erased you as a friend cause i thought you were gone forever. Shoot me another request. Great update btw.

Y

Yodas Master

Day 29....Holy shit boys its going down..Oh thanks for the one star rating!!

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Filling in nicely. Im on about the same flowering sched. as you. This is one of my favorite stages of flowering. Shits about to blow up.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Startin 2 fill in bro. Good shit. I bet ur excited. My girls r gettin thick now. Can't wait til there done. Keep us updated on ur grow more often.

TheIrieOne

TheIrieOne

oh yeah,....... looking good yoda..their stacking really nicely..

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
shit mang - they blowing up - youve come along way there bud

Y

Yodas Master

shit mang - they blowing up - youve come along way there bud

Amazing how reading and listening to the PROS helps..Ive learned so much from the farm.. Ill put up some full room pics in a few days..Never woulda thought that id see the size buds im seeing!!!Ive never bought buds this big for sure..My pics dont do justice!!The CJ has 18inch colas on it..no shit

Top Bottom