• Thread starter Yodas Master
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What will the yield be??? 235 2gallon pots...ebb&grow..10kwatt

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y

Yodas Master

I hope the trip under the knife is only minor, be blessed bro, and a speedy recovery, by the way thats very generous of you too bro, Peace SSP

Thanks SSP..I have made alot of mistakes in life and try to help where i can in a way that makes feel like im trying to make up for some of the bad things ive done..Sounds dumb im sure..The surgery will be fine,its just in the worst place to have it and try and be moving around and working on the girls..It would be impossible..Hopefully we will be able to document the entire next grow on the farm as well!!!!

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Thats whats up bro, doesn't sound dumb 1 bit, I too feel and operate as you do, its good hearing it from someone else's mouth, have learned the hard way that you reap what you sow, sorry for the Oprah session but I gotta smoke at this moment to this, Hey YM, Shiva here, nice to meet ya, will certainly be waitin right here for that thread bro, Peaace SSP

Y

Yodas Master

Bad news ladies and gentlemen...Just left the doctor and im afraid im going to be out of commission for over a year while i heal.. Instead of one surgery now i must have two..Same day thankfully...Id like to thank everyone for all the support i recieved from the farm and its farmers... YES EVEN SHADY!!!!

It has become official that i will be selling my grow due to the fact that i will not be able to even tend to myself much less a garden...
Anyone currently growing on the farm can purchase 50% of this grow for 20k... Cost was well over 75k... Must be willing to split meds with me 50/50..Ill take care of the bills..You take care of the garden..This is not a joke..There is a full high end 1 bedroom apartment onsite for you to stay rent free..
As for yield......i will be taking all plants down on the 24th of this month.. There is no question there is well over 15# here..I will post up full pics of the plants before the chop..
To anyone thinking of purchasing this grow...Its fully automated..hydroponics...basically the easiest system ever..Im a first timer and my results are amazing..I couldnt imagine how well it would perform under a more seasoned veteran..
ps....Im a regular at fruitridge wellness if that gives you an idea of where im located

Y

Yodas Master

Here are the pics of the entire grow op... fully set up it holds
(350) ebb/grow buckets
(8) 55 gallon res
(16) 1000k lights--8inch raptor reflectors...dimmable 240 lumatek ballasts.....hortilux bulbs
adding (2) co2 generators with monitor
Yields of over 25# per 70 day cycle will be achieved
1500 r/o water supply

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Shame, Yoda, I know someone who's just moved to the area to do exactly this, but he's got his hands full just providing hundreds of clones as well as working an OD plot out in Lake Co. I have enough of my own thing going on, and the others I know don't post here (it's been over a year since I've heard from one particular fellow who I *know* would be able to seriously rock that space).

Sorry about the surgery, glad it's a two-fer, but that post-surg rehab is gonna be a bitch.

Y

Yodas Master

Thanks everyone for the replies and support..Still up for grabs if anyones interested... Heres a few from day 56..After lights off

Y

Yodas Master

Few more.......Every plant has turned purple on the leaves!! Its beautiful..

Y

Yodas Master

Ladies and gentlemen...I am back... heres a little total for this grow..
Champagne chopped at day 56..shoulda went longer....2166
G13 chopped at day 56 shoulda went longer..... 3170
aliendog chopped at day 60 shoulda went longer......340
Deadhead og chopped at 60 shoulda went longer.... 1515
Casey Jones...chopped at 60... coulda went either way... 933
Black Domina chopped at 56... finished..................112
Bubba kush chopped at 60.. shoulda went longer...... 187

Thanks for the support to the farm this grow is continuing next month with a few modifications..

EXPECT HUGE HUGE NUMBERS ON THE NEXT THREAD!!!!!!

Y

Yodas Master

I do I do Mr smith!!! However they suck.. On monday my friend who photos for the collective will be doing a little something for old yodas master!!!! Shit theres over 8# of fluff and bullshit that didnt even get added...BHO FOR DAYS!!!!!!

Y

Yodas Master

With a few small mods this room will pull 30# all day... But still not bad for a guy who dont know shit..

R

Reefer Franklin

Very nice YM. I'm not far behind you as far as harvesting, and I think we are using similar methods of growing. Amazing for a first grow and I hope that your second is a killer.

Recover soon.

The Reef

Imported Photos 00756
R

Reefer Franklin

Casey Jones--Schmoe day 39...Regeneration coming for these ladies!

Hi YM,

Have you regenerated plants before ? I ask because I posted a thread about the subject. ReDLuBE seems to be the only farmer who makes a lifestyle out of it. Would love to get your feeback.

The Reef

R

Reefer Franklin

Ladies and gentlemen...I am back... heres a little total for this grow..
Champagne chopped at day 56..shoulda went longer....2166
G13 chopped at day 56 shoulda went longer..... 3170
aliendog chopped at day 60 shoulda went longer......340
Deadhead og chopped at 60 shoulda went longer.... 1515
Casey Jones...chopped at 60... coulda went either way... 933
Black Domina chopped at 56... finished..................112
Bubba kush chopped at 60.. shoulda went longer...... 187

YM,

How did you decide when to pull each strain ? And if it was by examining the trichomes did you go for the same percentage of amber for all of them ?

Thanks,

The Reef

Top Bottom