Three finger leaves from seed still in veg?

• Thread starter Burntmetal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Burntmetal

My first try at growing and becoming a proud framer. Never thought ill have a green thumb but guess rolling so much ive aquired some. I've been look and shopping the internet on how to's and what not's. But I cant always find my answers. So I got a three finger leaf plant. Been three finger leaf ever since it popped out the soil. I'm a beginner and hey I'm learning so I kept it along with another 3 (4 plants total). All grown watered and fertilized the same using same water bucket when pouring and mixing. Is this plant worth keeping? Its significantly thinner and grows up rapidly all in a 2x2x4 tent

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
My first try at growing and becoming a proud framer. Never thought ill have a green thumb but guess rolling so much ive aquired some. I've been look and shopping the internet on how to's and what not's. But I cant always find my answers. So I got a three finger leaf plant. Been three finger leaf ever since it popped out the soil. I'm a beginner and hey I'm learning so I kept it along with another 3 (4 plants total). All grown watered and fertilized the same using same water bucket when pouring and mixing. Is this plant worth keeping? Its significantly thinner and grows up rapidly all in a 2x2x4 tent
Any pics so that we can see this phenomenon . Is it smooth or serrated ?

ToniDaDon

ToniDaDon

I need to see how old the plant is because mine did the same then she got stuck and I had to help back into veg and now she is growing her others

Latest posts

Top Bottom