Three Week Old Seedlings In Coco. Er Leaves Yellowing One Had A Rust Spot, Please Help

• Thread starter houseofgas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JustStartedD

JustStartedD

I have been struggling with a wet/dry cycle until I realised there shouldn’t be any dry cycle lol. Since I have been feeding 2x a day they absolutely love it. Thanks.
I found that feeding early in the morning is best. Gives the plant more time to absorb water/nutes. And if you water at night. Try to water 4 hours before lights off and only enough to get the roots wet so that it doesn't sit in a lot of water while they sleep

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
You shouldn't be watering plants in coco that small everyday.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Cause you essential make the root zone "lazy". Same thing will happen in rockwool if you water too much when they are small. It just makes them lag a little on the initial 3 weeks after planting. I would maybe water about 2-3 times in 2 weeks with coco when they were that small but to each their own.

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Cause you essential make the root zone "lazy". Same thing will happen in rockwool if you water too much when they are small. It just makes them lag a little on the initial 3 weeks after planting. I would maybe water about 2-3 times in 2 weeks with coco when they were that small but to each their own.
What does 2-3 times in 2 weeks span? Coco?

Top Bottom