• Thread starter Kalcu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kalcu

seems Reef doesn't wanna get gay seems the world isn't into that

yep! almost a grand worth of seed and I'm trying really hard to be gay! Seems the CIA requests that and doesn't take no for an answer......then again I require some training from Reef how to get along in Columbia....seems the uribe kid and me didn't get it on to prove he existed at Navy school

anyone want some money some place to hide a small account for slave labor, some drug testing and gay act it seems

never learned how to blow anything:mad0233:

S

Simple Simon

:sign0065: I must be too high or that post was in code or both.........LOL.................SS

R

Rolln J

I think this is code for "Logic I want to be banned" - but I could be wrong...

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

hed probly get banned if anyone could understand him...wtf are u sayin

W

wyattthewiteboi

this is one of the post where you need to say just put the bong down bro

M

MichaelFranti

dude what are you smoking pass it over here, i assume you just put down like a vial of hash oil from hashmasta kut to the dome in one hit,

I

ismokepot

Don't even know how to respond to this but it sounds as though he wants to be a butt-buddy with Reeferman..........

S

SatansSon

I get it I could try to be gay too n drop down to that mire of bs but no way flushed grands n grands gay people smokes cuz I dont fake it. ya know my man I never do it. Please dont ban me. I'm soorry I love men n women n weed. bongs too

Y

yoko

Kalcu has provided a succint example of why breeders (no pun intended) can't find the time to respond, or even visit a forum.

Yoko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom