Throwing it out there, hoping for help: Composing Supersoil With Israeli Ingredients

• Thread starter royfree2grow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
royfree2grow

royfree2grow

Whats up guys? I need some more of your help in this...

I decided which products to use for my supersoil, but I really need you're opinions on What's Missing from my mix/What should be excluded and Recommended amounts... I need all the help I can get cause I'm out of my element here... All the products are 100% organic:

Soil: soil mix, contains peat, tuff and organic fertilizers.
Worm Humus: Worm castings made using red worms.
Compost 1: Or's Compost; this company produces nothing but organic compost. Click Here to read the Compost Lab Analysis- much of it is Hebrew, but the chemical elements names are there. Please check the first two pages, that's the 1st lab test (until it shows #2 on another chart on page 2). All measurements are 1 dry gram per/1 kilogram.
Agrobiosol; An organic fertilizer produced from dry mycelium. High on nitrogen. N8-P2-K2
Liquid Humic Acid - 12%: By Mesa Verda; Click Here for the product sheet.
NIFERT 30: Rich in nitrogen and micro: N: 8.5%, Fe: 0.90%, Zn: 0.20%, B: 0.10%, Cu: 0.10%, Mn: 0.10%

I'd love to get ANY suggestions/feedback you have.. Greatly appreciated fellas!!

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

Edit: Forgot 1 additional ingredient for the mix:

Sphagnum Peat Moss: By Kekkila, contains dolomite. Click Here for the product's page.

Again, many thanks!

Shamus

Shamus

Look up bloom and blossoms.. May not be necessarily local to u but def closer than any EU or USA products I'd think.
It's a very good organic company that focus's on soil fertility and what not. It's an Indian company

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

Look up bloom and blossoms.. May not be necessarily local to u but def closer than any EU or USA products I'd think.
It's a very good organic company that focus's on soil fertility and what not. It's an Indian company

Thanks man, I think i found them..? I'm pretty skeptic on them having a local distributor though...

More help is accepted guys :)

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

C'mon guys... Nothing?

I really need your help here..., I'm planning to get this done during this/next week tops because I already have about 20 seedlings in cups (in organic fertilized solilmix), and I have to travel across state to get all those things.. so for the final mix:

1. Are there essential components that are missing from my list? 2. Is there "too much" of another component that I should exclude?, 3. If you had to use these products (only), What are the amounts you'd use for the mix?

Thanks fellas!!

Whats up guys? I need some more of your help in this...

I decided which products to use for my supersoil, but I really need you're opinions on What's Missing from my mix/What should be excluded and Recommended amounts... I need all the help I can get cause I'm out of my element here... All the products are 100% organic:

Soil: soil mix, contains peat, tuff and organic fertilizers.
Worm Humus: Worm castings made using red worms.
Compost: Or's Compost; this company produces nothing but organic compost. Click Here to read the Compost Lab Analysis- much of it is Hebrew, but the chemical elements names are there. Please check the first two pages, that's the 1st lab test (until it shows #2 on another chart on page 2). All measurements are 1 dry gram per/1 kilogram.
Agrobiosol; An organic fertilizer produced from dry mycelium. High on nitrogen. N8-P2-K2
Liquid Humic Acid - 12%: By Mesa Verda; Click Here for the product sheet.
NIFERT 30: Rich in nitrogen and micro: N: 8.5%, Fe: 0.90%, Zn: 0.20%, B: 0.10%, Cu: 0.10%, Mn: 0.10%
Sphagnum Peat Moss: By Kekkila, contains dolomite. Click Here for the product's page.

Again, many thanks!

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

Soil test kits?

The nice thing about organics is since the microbes are feeding the plant it is harder to burn your plant. Deficencies are easily fixed too with teas or top dressing.
Just keep the herd happy and give it a go.

Peat is a little acidic and some recipies call for lime or similar base added. I'm not too educated on this.

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

Got you dude, you're right about the peat its pretty acidic; ph 5.5. I'm planning on mixing about 10%-20% of it in the mix, I'll have to do some trial and error with this so I wouldn't have a too acidic mix...

Thanks for the input bro.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Peat balances out CO3 in the mix (dolomite lime, crab or other arthropod or bivalve shells) and vice versa. You have your answer there.

God damnit! I keep hitting the enter key!

I thought I already advised you on what I would use here? Been away on 'vacation,' now home recovering.

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

Peat balances out CO3 in the mix (dolomite lime, crab or other arthropod or bivalve shells) and vice versa. You have your answer there.

God damnit! I keep hitting the enter key!

I thought I already advised you on what I would use here? Been away on 'vacation,' now home recovering.

Thanks SeaM.

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

Hey fellas!

This is my recipe, everything is 100% organic, all products are used by top of the range (regular) local farmers:

45% soilmix; very similar to FoxFarm original planting mix. btw FF blacklisted Israel from surfing their site... :eek: blacklisted? wtf? ... anyways...

10% Sphagnum Peat Moss

5% Vermiculite

20% Worm Humus

15% Compost; this is a really high end product from a local company called Composor, read about it in their website- in English. One of their agronomists told me that they're doing an experiment in south IL where they're growing real heavy tomatoes on nothing but that compost.

that will be amended with high N fertilizers, micros and humic acids.

what do you think?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
What...? So anyone coming from an Israeli IP can't view the Fox Farms site...? That's just fucked up. Or, could it be backwards..? Naw, it's not like you're in China or North Korea, right?

Your soil mix looks damn near perfect to start off. You'll be off to a great start with that I think.

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

What...? So anyone coming from an Israeli IP can't view the Fox Farms site...? That's just fucked up. Or, could it be backwards..? Naw, it's not like you're in China or North Korea, right?

Your soil mix looks damn near perfect to start off. You'll be off to a great start with that I think.

Yeap... it says "Your Country IL is Blacklisted from this site" crazy huh? I had to surf through a US proxy... but it's their business so they can do whatever the fuck they want I guess... I think I can compare Israel to the US in terms of liberal freedoms... it's pretty much ruled by elite scum and their puppets in government... although no way a cop will tase a 70 years old woman here... that cop will go to jail for sure... I don't think anyone here knows who's FoxFarm is btw...

Thanks for the feedback on the soil mix SeaM! I really have high confidence starting off with you giving the OK on this. Much appreciated!

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

I just got the compost... OEM style... hehe

DSC01728
DSC01729

Top Bottom