Thseeds Or B.o.g.?

• Thread starter CubbyT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
You want bubblegum flavors?
Bogbubble AND Sour Bubble have some great bubblegum phenos ti be found.

BOG'S also have the best customer service.

Here was a great bubble gum sour bubble I grew.
2015 05 25 103951

organix4207

organix4207

What about mosca's old time Indiana bubblegum ? I've heard it's very good

MajorPrune

MajorPrune

I'd go Bog.

Here's my Bog from this year. https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/b-o-g-sour-boggle-outdoor-2015.74909/

I also ran THseeds bubblegum, and one each the rest of their anniversary pack right next to Bog gear.

Every Bog seed was great and very hardy, you can't go wrong.

As far as THseeds The bubblegum seed just failed and never kept up w/the garden, I'm going to say that was a fluke, to be fair. I'm going to try again as I have 8 more THseeds BBG.

The DarkStar blew me away, it's the jumbo in the back ground. Just a beast. I gave a friend a Burmese Kush and it was a stand out PineTree funk I haven't smelled in years. My BuKu was visually identical but lacked any standout terps.

UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

I'd go Bog.

Here's my Bog from this year. https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/b-o-g-sour-boggle-outdoor-2015.74909/

I also ran THseeds bubblegum, and one each the rest of their anniversary pack right next to Bog gear.

Every Bog seed was great and very hardy, you can't go wrong.

As far as THseeds The bubblegum seed just failed and never kept up w/the garden, I'm going to say that was a fluke, to be fair. I'm going to try again as I have 8 more THseeds BBG.

The DarkStar blew me away, it's the jumbo in the back ground. Just a beast. I gave a friend a Burmese Kush and it was a stand out PineTree funk I haven't smelled in years. My BuKu was visually identical but lacked any standout terps.
Nice lot, dude!

chillywilly

chillywilly

Greetings,
I've ran both Bog and TH bg...of the two the TH bg (2000)stock was the best beast grow in my area in years, had a sickly sweet aroma that could be smelled a mile away, kinda fuel like like diesel, people almost feared to carry it on their person, I blew my whole building and the next out with that smell, also the yeild was very good and had both the purple and green, extremely greasy... Of Bog had the TRUE bg smell and taste but aroma was calm to very mild comp to TH and matured in like 45 days, had golf ball flowers... Bogglegum was very nice, almost no smell popcorn flowers, very crystaly, men claim it as kryptonite and aphrodisiac for women...lol... women loved that bogglegum... hmmm...
Met Adam TH seed crew in '95 at L'anfan plaza at the DC legalization conference and ole Ed Rosenthal...
Peace cw...

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

I had a 10 pack of th seeds kussage and not a single one germinated

Latest posts

Top Bottom