Thunderfudge's Sour Larry Resurrection

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
very sorry to hear about your friend my brother.

beautiful sour larry.

peace;)
Thanks brother.It's been a body blow to the soul.all the local growers are having a potluck in his memory next weekend.he touched alot of hearts.it's messing with mine pretty hard.
On to happy things.....bx1s are looking very nice.they're sexing up and reside in 3g pots.I culled a girl out that was nute sensitive,and really think the 3rd male to show(1st to keep)is the one.he's at home with me now,hanging out with a super sour deez girl and 10 motorbreaths

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
The Sour Banana Larry Kush was the one I miss the most of Elites gear. Any gear from his trip to Cali were his best work.

TF if ya got some of them Larry beans to spare I'd love that Sour Larry taste back.

YJ
not far off bro.I'm just flipping a batch for stability testing.i have some ingredients do alot of elite remakes this upcoming year.I'm going to bite my tongue for the moment on what's working,but it will stay true to elite's outrageousness.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Are you gonna work any of his scmk (so cal master) crosses?
No master kush bro.haven't been fortunate enough to find any.my building blocks are basically the chems and sours,and a few lemon thai x's
Now Old Luck, he said he's biting his tongue which tells me there's still decisions to be made.
Ain't Jesse coming up for release next year?

YJ
^^^^^this guy!^^^^.I'm locked in bro.I've been holding these males over a year,so those decisions have been made long ago.it's just executing the sequence now....

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Getting there
Rps20150102 201338

O

OldLuck

No master kush bro.haven't been fortunate enough to find any.my building blocks are basically the chems and sours,and a few lemon thai x's
^^^^^this guy!^^^^.I'm locked in bro.I've been holding these males over a year,so those decisions have been made long ago.it's just executing the sequence now....

I think I have some bx 1's so hollar at yo boy if interested after this adventure. I'm loving the health of your ladies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom