Thunderfudge's Sour Larry Resurrection

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
What's good fudge . I have 3 more elites chem crosses growing up and they are a little stubborn on giving up sex ( huh sounds like the mrs)
Hope ya don't mind pictures just trying to compare traits
Chem piss # 3 View attachment 483040 chem piss # 4 View attachment 483041 chem piss # 2View attachment 483042 any similarity in these , pardon the burnt leaves I was at battle and still come to hard with the preventative measures from time to time
#3 is the one brother

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
hows' this shit going guys...and @soserthc1 what is the chempiss?
8k of sour larry bx girls
Rps20150208 152539 513
Rps20150208 152622 869

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Hey man. It was a true pleasure yesterday. Thanks so much for your time and the kindness.
But I need a little help labeling some gear, lol.
Can you help me out?
One of then says UB, the other you told me but I forgot in a haze of smoke.
20150208 161128 1

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Hey man. It was a true pleasure yesterday. Thanks so much for your time and the kindness.
But I need a little help labeling some gear, lol.
Can you help me out?
One of then says UB, the other you told me but I forgot in a haze of smoke.View attachment 483657
Lol,boy I wasn't ready.haha.UB is going to be "ultrabrite" like the toothpase.it's the white x ultimate chem 08,the blanks were FPOG x BUBBAO,aka fruit loop kush.have fun bro,great seeing you!

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Lol,boy I wasn't ready.haha.UB is going to be "ultrabrite" like the toothpase.it's the white x ultimate chem 08,the blanks were FPOG x BUBBAO,aka fruit loop kush.have fun bro,great seeing you!
Thanks so much for blessing my stable! "Ultrabrite" and FLK is going to be epic! As well as the Lime Skunk.
The ExoticGenetics booth was grand!
You guys were slammed from the moment the gates opened. The gas chamber samples were chronic! It was good seeing you.
Have a safe trip back.
Peace

bsb

bsb

oh hell ya boys...got some wifi, uber, original tahoe, jillybean, purple erkle x loompa hb (accidental cross), sourdawg, yep that is about it ...shit is looking sexy so I need to post some pics for you cats....but that is what i got going atm....got some dank vader, motorbreath, tahoe, and others waiting in the wings...need to start posting some pics for you cats..either way that ultrabrite sounds dank as f.ck, and super stoked on what you cats are doin'......good karma to ya guys...and bigsky howdy.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
what's the taste and smell on your ultrabrites? @thunderfudge
N
what's the taste and smell on your ultrabrites? @thunderfudge
No feedback yet bro.I have some civilians growing them and haven't got to get over there recently.Ive had a shortage in room but finally have a tent clear to run 50 or so.only so many friends around here who volunteer room unfortunately

Latest posts

Top Bottom