Thunderfudge's Sour Larry Resurrection

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bsb

bsb

@thunderfudge what does that ult. chem taste like? what do you think it will bring to the sour larry? also what is 818 SFV? what do you hope to add w/the chem? what do you have planned for the super sour deez....? how is that coming? also your line up is awsome man...sounds super dank...ie...
The white
818 SFV
UC08
Sour Larry
WiFi
Kimbo Kush
Super Lemon Haze

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
@thunderfudge what does that ult. chem taste like? what do you think it will bring to the sour larry? also what is 818 SFV? what do you hope to add w/the chem? what do you have planned for the super sour deez....? how is that coming? also your line up is awsome man...sounds super dank...ie...
The white
818 SFV
UC08
Sour Larry
WiFi
Kimbo Kush
Super Lemon Haze
Well brother big sky,ult chem 08 is what i have.it tastes like the a nug soaked in lemon kerosene.trimmers get headaches around it.ult chem 08 being ult chem x'd to sour larry I wanted to lock sour larry up in seed form by back crossing my ult chem 08 #1 male back to the sour larry clone until I either lost vigor(in which I would start again at a previous gen)or succeeded on at least 80% sour larry replicas.the bx1 male I used was literally the only sour larry Dom plant in the whole lot,so it worked out well.Bx2s coming shortly.
The super sour deez was another one with sour larry used in it,so I figured I'd do a Mashup on it and see if the 08 enhanced it like it did with the sour larry bx1,which bulked out the sour larry,but retained a ton of fuel in most phenos.super sour deez has a strong sour grape taste that I can't see harming anything it touches,plus it yields well.the 818 og from brother @Relentless is rumored to be the real SFV.I wanted to have something to use with my ult chem SFV at a point,which 818 x UC08 was the closest I could come at the time.I wanted something comparable to motorbreath,which in my opinion sets the bar for chem/og crosses.

william76

william76

Well brother big sky,ult chem 08 is what i have.it tastes like the a nug soaked in lemon kerosene.trimmers get headaches around it.ult chem 08 being ult chem x'd to sour larry I wanted to lock sour larry up in seed form by back crossing my ult chem 08 #1 male back to the sour larry clone until I either lost vigor(in which I would start again at a previous gen)or succeeded on at least 80% sour larry replicas.the bx1 male I used was literally the only sour larry Dom plant in the whole lot,so it worked out well.Bx2s coming shortly.
The super sour deez was another one with sour larry used in it,so I figured I'd do a Mashup on it and see if the 08 enhanced it like it did with the sour larry bx1,which bulked out the sour larry,but retained a ton of fuel in most phenos.super sour deez has a strong sour grape taste that I can't see harming anything it touches,plus it yields well.the 818 og from brother @Relentless is rumored to be the real SFV.I wanted to have something to use with my ult chem SFV at a point,which 818 x UC08 was the closest I could come at the time.I wanted something comparable to motorbreath,which in my opinion sets the bar for chem/og crosses.
For sure it's a great plant,great smoke!76

Relentless

Relentless

Nice man! You're puttin in that work! Im doin somethin similar to your ult chem x sour larry bx project. Im making several bx's using my fave, 818.

Keep up the great work pal!

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

Thank you my homie byrne,you working on that ol 6-5 dart at all?I've had 63,64,65,67gt,69 340 4sp swinger,and a 71.

T.F. ! ! ! Great vibes to you my man - some people binge watch television series - I binge read your threads. Wayyy too many nugs of info contained within....my Dart - I probably wont get a wrench on it until the weather stays consistently warmer. I might do minor stuff like drop the tank and clean out the engine bay really nice and right - and then really throw down on that Slant6 this Summer.

My bio' Dad used to make limos -like LITERALLY out of crazy sh*t wayyy before the Hummer limos (hahaha). Seriously - he once made a limo using a.....you ready for this ? A f*ckin Cordoba....yeah - no shizzzz...he said it was rented the most. Hahaha

But your lineup of autos Im still shaking my head at. You realize with those cars alone you could have had your own car show ?

Thats down right abusive T.F. Just f*in wrong man ! !

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

This interior has me thinking of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. ...gotta keep the steering wheel cover right ?
IMG950796
IMG950805

My apologies for going off topic. ...

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
So since I walked away from the 8k tester room,the dude harvested.the results are in 13 girls,2 hermed after the dude fucked up the timers for a few days.I had also ripped the intakes out which left 2 8" spotlights beaming into the room for who knows how long.lol.all very 08 dominant.I snagged a few pics off his ig of various phenos
Screenshot 2015 04 03 15 56 03 1
Screenshot 2015 04 03 18 48 50 1

Which brings us to today.I'm picking myself up,dusting off the orange countertops,and getting back to work.I have 3 weeks left on my UC sfv tent and I'm converting it back to a tester tent,along with firing up the twin next to it.Im running 10 in each to start with a sour larry clone, not really looking for breeders just stability testing.it should be a good show
Rps20150416 003223

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Those beans are already popping up out of the dirt,,dam strong
Good deal brother.:)
All the bx1s popped and most of the Bx2s are springing tails.theyre barely cured,and so far most of my last bean harvest are popping with great rates for only a month out of the plant.

Lyfespan

Lyfespan

@Lyfespan here's an FLK View attachment 503405she's almost 7 weeks
How long are you letting the FLK go for?
Bx2 9/11View attachment 503557
BX1 10/11View attachment 503559
Thus far.no soak just paper towel in freezer bag with a bit of breath to pump it up and protect the children.
Not bad on the germ ratio bud, all of mine popped in the shot glass,all are now in dirt, most are already popping their helmets up out of the dirt, fucking lil warriors of frost

Top Bottom