Thunderfudge's Sour Larry Resurrection

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Got subbed in now for the ride. IDK if you remember me but we meet at the emerald cup 2017. Cool to see what your doing bud.

Cheers.

bsb

bsb

motas' tahoe was dank as fuck @Beetlepumper , I know as I know the the person that gave it to him...what is up @thunderfudge ...ya remember me bro...LOL, ya back from the ashes dude...hit me up anytime brother...fucken miss the old days dude...back in the "canna" days bro, with meta, carn, and many, many others......LOL...shit ain't changed with me bro, still kicken bro...doing it right dude..peace out brother would love to hear from you dude...peace out boy scout...bigsky

O

OldSmokeyDawson

I remember the ones worth rememberin.lol.
F@3k yeah this is epic such a good read of the resurrection of Sour Larry.
Here I am in Australia in 2023 and I'm about to pop a Sour Larry BX X Headband Memory Loss from Archive. Bred by James at Worlds Strongest Strains in Canada.
This is a sick story,thanks Thunderfudge for documenting this.I can't wait to see what comes out of it.
I tell you what those photos of the Sour Larry is making me froth on seeing what come out of the cross.
Cheers legend.🤘

IMG 20230809 154903
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
F@3k yeah this is epic such a good read of the resurrection of Sour Larry.
Here I am in Australia in 2023 and I'm about to pop a Sour Larry BX X Headband Memory Loss from Archive. Bred by James at Worlds Strongest Strains in Canada.
This is a sick story,thanks Thunderfudge for documenting this.I can't wait to see what comes out of it.
I tell you what those photos of the Sour Larry is making me froth on seeing what come out of the cross.
Cheers legend.🤘
Thanks buddy,i put alot of time into that line,cheers!

Top Bottom