Ticks

• Thread starter tinderthumbs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I really really really hate ticks I mean hate this have made people and pets I know super sick

here is my problem I live in the woods every year we have to pull them off of us and this year I just cant do it any more I cant even go in my own yard with out thinking im going to get feed on and made sick

any one that knows any tips or sprays that works thinking I might even have to call some one out to do that ever they do just don't do that bc of where I live and the ladys I have

plz plz plz any help would b great other then say cut my trees

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

You don't need to cut your trees, but keeping the grasses down and the branches trimmed up where you typically walk will help. Ticks hang out at the tips of tall grasses etc. and wait for an animal to brush by.
my house has trees right over it when I say I live in woods I live in da woods lol
thought they also fell from trees

seen them do a test where they drag a white sheet over a field and it gets coved in the first pass yucky

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Some ticks carry Lyme disease. Be super cautious. And ticks can live in small trees. Like at my.uncles place. One tree is fn loaded.

Sorry, no other help.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Yikes, my bud says his brain is melting.
look up where lyme come from it was man made in ww2 after we bet the Nazi we took some grate minds and 6 months later we had lyme with in 60 mill of where the Nazi docs where

boom now u know that

jipp

jipp

grumpy
Mr grumpy   Copy

got ticks once dunno where all i can think is from the next door neighbor trying to grow grass.. snowbird too. so wasted effort but whatever.. i had a hell of a time getting rid of them.

good luck.
chris.

Latest posts

Top Bottom