Ticks

• Thread starter tinderthumbs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

the electric one works well.. that is hat is on my old pal grumpy.. one zap and they never try to leave the yard again. hah unless they stubborn i guess.

i was baby sitting my sis mini pin dogl.. ankle biter version of a dobbie.,. anyhow, i put the smallest collar they had on him and when he went across that little fucker jumped so high. but no, he did not learn.. no brain sin that golf ball size skull.. but a cutey and hard not to love him just to damn cute laughs.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I have stuff on my dog but what happens is they jump on him found the chem and jump off I my house and I wake up with them on me

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

If you don't want to use DEET, just google "tick repellent for yard.
All will become clear.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

If you don't want to use DEET, just google "tick repellent for yard.
All will become clear.
yah done that but still not having luck so thought Id ask here bet there is a grower that I all ways in the woods that might have a trick

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

I live in the jungle, but we don't have ticks here.
Got plenty fleas and skeeters though.
So, I use Cutter yard spray on 1/4 acre.
Stops the fleas until new ones hatch and clears out the mosquitoes for over a month.
I buy it on-line with Amazon prime. Attach it to my garden hose and don't spray until twilight to avoid killing bees.

Your mileage may vary. :)

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

was just going to ask u about bees good thing I read it all lol

Freshone

Freshone

I once got one turkey hunting on my ball sack,found it in the shower and freaked out.My mother in law was an ER nurse so i called her and asked WTF i should do?She said set the phone down and light a cigarette and put the cherry on the ticks ass,so i did.After i burned the fuck out of myself trying to get it out i picked up the phone and yelled its not working!She was laughing her ass off and said I know i just wanted to see if you would do it!lol.
Fuck ticks!

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

sounds about right u can use heat but most times u just kill them in your skin use alc on them to get them to pull out

below frigid

below frigid

I really really really hate ticks I mean hate this have made people and pets I know super sick

here is my problem I live in the woods every year we have to pull them off of us and this year I just cant do it any more I cant even go in my own yard with out thinking im going to get feed on and made sick

any one that knows any tips or sprays that works thinking I might even have to call some one out to do that ever they do just don't do that bc of where I live and the ladys I have

plz plz plz any help would b great other then say cut my trees

Here ya go. It's a different brand from what I use to spray on my clothes during long back packing trips but it's the same stuff. I stays on your clothes even after washing but I would spray again after washing in high tick areas. It doe work.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Here ya go. It's a different brand from what I use to spray on my clothes during long back packing trips but it's the same stuff. I stays on your clothes even after washing but I would spray again after washing in high tick areas. It doe work.
never seen that before will have to give it a try
also looking for something to spray in the yard in trees

jaybodankly

jaybodankly

I pulled one off yesterday. Thought it would be to cold and early for them. Free range chickens will get rid of ticks around the home. Also give you eggs with deep orange yolks. Not the pale yellow ones you get at the supermarket.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Wouldn't lime-ing the yard give the ticks lyme disease? Drum roll please.

Latest posts

Top Bottom