Tim’s Girl Scout Cookie Auto grow

• Thread starter twshoot67
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

twshoot67

This is going to be my second grow. I grew Granddaddy Purp in my first grow this year which was over 30 years in between my last time growing back in late 80’s early 90’s. So I actually started this a little over a week ago. So you’ll be able see it from the beginning. I’m going to post pics from day until now and then each week I’ll add a couple pics. Thanks for looking and any comments good or bad are welcome.

☮️
First Popped
Tims girl scout cookie auto grow
Tims girl scout cookie auto grow 2
Tims girl scout cookie auto grow 3

1 week later
Tims girl scout cookie auto grow 4

Tims girl scout cookie auto grow 5
Tims girl scout cookie auto grow 6

T

twshoot67

Here’s my latest pics approximately 2 weeks since the popped through soil. But I’m starting to get a little worried. One plant looks to be thriving while the other growth seems to have stopped. I tried switching sides by rotating the plants not like it should make any difference but I needed to try something. I’ll add some pics and hope one of the more experienced growers can give me a tip or should I start a new seed asap, so I have hopefully 2 healthy plants.

IMG 4822
IMG 4826

IMG 4827

These next 3 are from today which is close to 2 weeks. The 3 earlier pics were from 10 day mark. And you can see the growth my healthy plant has made compared to the other plant that seems sick or stunted.
IMG 4838

IMG 4839

IMG 4840

T

twshoot67

It looks to me like your overwatering
The funky looking one will grow out of it.
Well I hardly water at all like two times a week like every 3/4 days but very little. Is that too much and if it’s too much why does 1 plant look like it’s 2 weeks old and the other 2 days? They’re both in 3 gal pots instead in tiny where they need to be transplanted so many times until final home. They both are 17 days in since popping through the soil. How much should I water when they’re this young? I’m open to any advice that may help. I started the last seed I have from seed mafia for the GSC auto’s. Well here’s newest pics

IMG 4868

IMG 4871

IMG 4872

T

twshoot67

how much longer or how much taller does plant have to be before I start LST training? Also when should I top with an auto? I see new growth on first two nodes already so I don’t want to screw anything up. Thanks!

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
I thought you maybe overwatering due to size in the original pic.

The smaller one is a mutant by the looks of it, weeks and it’s only that big ; ditch it you’d be faster starting a new one.

It looks rather light green you could feed it a bit more n till it’s flowering and can lst as soon as you want and she would definitely benefit from it.

All depends on its genetic make up you might not have long veg time wise left.

Good luck bud

T

twshoot67

I thought you maybe overwatering due to size in the original pic.

The smaller one is a mutant by the looks of it, weeks and it’s only that big ; ditch it you’d be faster starting a new one.

It looks rather light green you could feed it a bit more n till it’s flowering and can lst as soon as you want and she would definitely benefit from it.

All depends on its genetic make up you might not have long veg time wise left.

Good luck bud
Thanks, yeah I already started another seed. Hopefully it germinates in another day it’s only been about 20 hrs in a wet napkin in a baggie in the dark warmer area.

3cats

3cats

Thanks, yeah I already started another seed. Hopefully it germinates in another day it’s only been about 20 hrs in a wet napkin in a baggie in the dark warmer area.
Hey, roots don't grow into dry soil, having your small plant in a large pot makes watering difficult. You've no way to know where your roots are and when your tap root hits dry soil it won't grow any further. So by drip feeding you don't give them enough water and by saturating a large pot it will not dry fast enough. seedling should start in a small pot and get transplanted out after 2 weeks into a 1 gal then in 2-3 weeks into their final pot. I know the bro science of don't transplant auto's but that's BS, you just have to be gentle with them as they haven't time to go through transplant shock recovery.

T

twshoot67

Here’s how my plants looked on Sunday
IMG 4947

Here’s how they look today 4 days later.

IMG 4960

can anyone diagnose what I need to do. The light is far enough away at least 18” above canopy. Haven’t watered in a few days thinking maybe I need to start watering more often as I just didn’t want to overwater. Your thoughts?

T

twshoot67

Here’s pics from last night. I just gave them a good flush as not sure why I’m getting this yellowish or light green tint to the plants. If anyone has any suggestions I’m a good listener.
IMG 5045
IMG 5044
IMG 5047
IMG 5048
IMG 5049

Greenadian

Greenadian

Supporter
Hey there twshoot67 the plants are filling out!!
Can you tell us what nutrients you are using to feed? Looks like your in soilless mix, so shouldnt be too hard to get them back nice and healthy again

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
T

twshoot67

Hey there twshoot67 the plants are filling out!!
Can you tell us what nutrients you are using to feed? Looks like your in soilless mix, so shouldnt be too hard to get them back nice and healthy again
I’m using Foxfarm Ocean Forrest. I haven’t added anything other then 1 teaspoon of bliss premium mycorrhizal inoculant a few weeks in to help with root growth. I flushed them two nights ago and got a reading of 7.3 ph but I haven’t added any nutrients on my own. I lowered my lights from 10-100% power as called for flower stage with the AC infinity s33 led , the light is approximately 20” above highest point of the plant. I thought maybe the light was too hot so I lowered to 5/100% in case I was starting to burn but I don’t think was the case since it’s the whole plant changing to this light green. Should I get the soil down to 5.5 ph? Do I need to add nitrogen?
thanks, tim

Greenadian

Greenadian

Supporter
Ok cool. I would say its about time to add some nutrients to help out those flowering plants!!

Hey GNick we have another quick question!!!!
Bahahahhaaaa

He definitely can help!!!

T

twshoot67

Thank you all for the help. My ph was way high, so I’m working on turning it around until it’s on point and I’ve added a little bit of nitrogen to the water. So hope this gets things where they need to be. Hopefully by next week they look a little better

thanks again for all the help!!
☮️

E

Eclipted

Thank you all for the help. My ph was way high, so I’m working on turning it around until it’s on point and I’ve added a little bit of nitrogen to the water. So hope this gets things where they need to be. Hopefully by next week they look a little better

thanks again for all the help!!
☮️
Nitrogen isn’t going to drop your ph enough to make much a difference you need to add ph down to your water. Ocean forest tends to run hot meaning it has to much nutes in it . Especially nitrogen. You got a good chance of burning the plants up if you add nitrogen. This late in flower your plant is about done using nitrogen. It needs phosphorus and potassium more. I’d go ahead and add fox farm tigers bloom ( better npk ratio for flowering plants) and cal mag with a water ph of like 5.5-6. This will buffer your root zone and allow the plant to uptake some nutes. Plants yellow bc she’s hungry. At the end of the day no matter what I think they’ll make it to the end and you still got some beautiful plants. 💪🏻

Top Bottom