Tim’s Girl Scout Cookie Auto grow

• Thread starter twshoot67
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

twshoot67

Well here’s the girls a couple weeks later: Should be getting close I’d think , what say all you 1 week…… a few weeks?
IMG 5204

IMG 5202

IMG 5201

IMG 5200

IMG 5196

IMG 5194

IMG 5193

T

twshoot67

Hey guys I could use a little help as to what you think on harvesting? My plants are in the 11-13 weeks they say Girl Scout autos should be ripe. I been just using 5.0 distilled water for the last week. Let me know if you think they’re ready or should I go another 1-3 week. Here’s some pics
IMG 5245

IMG 5246
IMG 5247
IMG 5248
IMG 5249
IMG 5250
IMG 5251
IMG 5253

IMG 5252
T

twshoot67

Nitrogen isn’t going to drop your ph enough to make much a difference you need to add ph down to your water. Ocean forest tends to run hot meaning it has to much nutes in it . Especially nitrogen. You got a good chance of burning the plants up if you add nitrogen. This late in flower your plant is about done using nitrogen. It needs phosphorus and potassium more. I’d go ahead and add fox farm tigers bloom ( better npk ratio for flowering plants) and cal mag with a water ph of like 5.5-6. This will buffer your root zone and allow the plant to uptake some nutes. Plants yellow bc she’s hungry. At the end of the day no matter what I think they’ll make it to the end and you still got some beautiful plants. 💪🏻
Thanks for responding to my post. Yes FF does seem to be super hot soil. It’s funny when I was doing research into this area of going with soil, for some reason all I found were good things written about FF. But not a few weeks after into this grow I started finding posts about how others were having same issues as I was having with plants burning up. So maybe I should have just stuck with the hydroponic system I had back years and years ago with a reservoir and 6 5gal buckets. Seems much easier to control all the numbers you want. I just wanted less electricity being used and I thought that growing in dirt would be the answer. Well now after all that gone on I see no matter what you choose it all takes hard work. It’s not like you just throw a seed in the ground and instant success. But as long as I have people who have been successful supporting me and willing to help I think I’ll be fine. Thanks ror all your help. And that goes out to everyone who’s responded to my posts. Thank you all!

Tim☮️

T

twshoot67

Well the plants are drying now it’s been about 10 days. Here are some pics of where these girls are at. Trying to hit 60/60 as my tent numbers. Here are the particulars:

IMG 5333
IMG 5334

T

twshoot67

Here’s a few more recent pics:
Usually the numbers average at 63/59 but the goal is 60/60. I check in them every night and the branches are not snapping at all even the outside branches that are very thin. So I’m thinking the plants have lots of moisture left in there. Obviously I don’t want to go too far and over dry but without squeezing every bud which I don’t want to do as I’m trying not to handle the buds too much in this process. But all I have given a little squeeze it’s quite obvious they’re still wet. Just hoping by day 14 or so they’ll be ready for jarring!!

IMG 5367
IMG 5352

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Here’s a few more recent pics:
Usually the numbers average at 63/59 but the goal is 60/60. I check in them every night and the branches are not snapping at all even the outside branches that are very thin. So I’m thinking the plants have lots of moisture left in there. Obviously I don’t want to go too far and over dry but without squeezing every bud which I don’t want to do as I’m trying not to handle the buds too much in this process. But all I have given a little squeeze it’s quite obvious they’re still wet. Just hoping by day 14 or so they’ll be ready for jarring!!

View attachment 2120094View attachment 2120095
Very excited to see what they yielded you did a greath job considering they were autoflowers
Never tend to yield that much due to thier short veg time
Looking good😄🤟

T

twshoot67

Very excited to see what they yielded you did a greath job considering they were autoflowers
Never tend to yield that much due to thier short veg time
Looking good😄🤟
Thanks yes they’re still in the hanging faze. I just keep checking the numbers and take a peak everyday to make sure nothing is going wrong. Still have a few more days before I can cut and start curing. But thank you for the kind words.

Latest posts

Top Bottom