Time To Buy New Gear - Suggestions Please

• Thread starter Sun Valley
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sun Valley

Sun Valley

Hey farmers. I'm getting ready to do a seed purchase. A few strains that im very keen on working with next are 707 Headband, 303 seeds Jabberwocky, Crocket Sour Banana Sherbert, Dark Horse Bruce Banner, Cherry Wonka, Animal Cookies and DNA Martian Mean Green ..
That said .. what Fem seeds would you recommend and from who? And what Regular?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Tony greens tortures beans!
Gorilla bubble (seedbay). Super elite fire. So hot, it will burn you before you sow them.

Darlins net (another elite fire strain) be prepared to spend some serious $$ on these seeds. Gg4 X dmt 350.00 iirc

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

Tony greens tortures beans!
Gorilla bubble (seedbay). Super elite fire. So hot, it will burn you before you sow them.

Darlins net (another elite fire strain) be prepared to spend some serious $$ on these seeds. Gg4 X dmt 350.00 iirc
Thanks for the advice, will definitely check them out. Was contemplating some form of Gorilla lol but can't decide on what haha

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

If you can find a legit gg4 Clone only cut, snatched it up! Be warned, fakes and s1 are all around. You wouldn't be able to tell s1 from legit clone. Or at least most can't.

Another one of my personal favorites is Mob boss. Iirc from grind house seeds. LOVE that plant. She has a permanent spot under my hoods.

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

Clones are not impossible hahaha just hard to ship over seas
Was not sure if seed was released on Goji og however I'd like to try it one day. As for clones .. yes I agree not impossible but for me not an option at all :)

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Was not sure if seed was released on Goji og however I'd like to try it one day. As for clones .. yes I agree not impossible but for me not an option at all :)
Im looking for a buddy because i think i ran out of goji beans. Let me know when you find them in stock.

Top Bottom